Friendship is Magic General Thread #4

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
I wish this nightmare would end.
09/16/2012 04:42 AMPosted by Nethekurse

The night will last forever
09/15/2012 10:00 PMPosted by Rosenivy
I... I don't think I take on the personality of a single pony. It'd have to be Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy, with a pinch of Rarity.

Wish I was a Rarity in real life. Nope. Only when it comes to transmogging. I enjoy clutter. Anytime I clean I end up forgetting where I put stuff. So maybe I have Organized Chaos. That's about it. My real life fashion isn't that great lol. Bugs my mom when I don't match my clothes on purpose.

I'm a fashion unconscious guy, the Rarity elements are from the way I sometimes talk IRL, liking to stay clean, etc.

As for nightmares... *insert Nightmare Moon line here*
For the New Lunar Republic!
09/15/2012 04:20 PMPosted by Killercaitie
I am Caitie Pie!

If I had to match my personality to a Pony I'm probably mostly Twilight Sparkle with a helping of Fluttershy and a dash of Rainbow Dash.

So.......

Caden Sparklebowshy?

XD
09/16/2012 04:13 AMPosted by Rosenivy
Jeez at least I wasn't referring to all the slash art of those two XD

You just made a reference to it!

/tosses house >:l
Toss an explosion
09/16/2012 04:42 AMPosted by Nethekurse

Don't worry, Season three is coming soon enough!
09/16/2012 08:42 PMPosted by Soeroah
Don't worry, Season three is coming soon enough!

Apparently in October, at least that's what the rumors are.

Although even that is so far away...

Walking Dead & Ponies starting next month?

/happy
Thanks Pinkie Pie. I have Andrew WK's "Party Hard" stuck in my head.

Almost eerie how quickly I pieced together a little movie in my head to that song. Just with clips from the show. Yes I know Andrew said he was a brony/real life version of Pinkie. Why I dug up the song after god knows how long.
So they're selling these pony toys here with a free disc to the episode The Ticket Master.

And I still wonder why they don't sell the DVDs in stores.
So they're selling these pony toys here with a free disc to the episode The Ticket Master.

There's the Friendship Express DVD at some stores.
09/19/2012 11:59 PMPosted by Scootaloo

Maybe they have a deal with Netflix. Who knows. Hasbro knows more people watch the show on youtube anyway. Gets more people to see the show and make possible fans. It's why they don't bother to delete postings of the show anymore
I blame the Philippines.

I half want and half don't want MLP:FiM to be known here :c
I blame the Philippines.

I half want and half don't want MLP:FiM to be known here :c

/hug :(
So I was tutoring out at the college today, & one of the students happened to be working on a piece for Skyrim.

We started nerd chatting about Skyrim & WoW, & I got to mentioning SkyMods. I mentioned Machoman Randy Dragon & the TARDIS... but left out ponies.

Then she mentioned Fluttershy dragons.

She was very excited to meet her first fellow brony. xD

I gave her her first brohoof!

This also means if she needs help with animation for the course... I get to use ponies as good examples.

/grin
Feel great to find someone also interested at the show in real life eh
09/20/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Scootaloo
Feel great to find someone also interested at the show in real life eh

/nod

There's a little MLP fan page run for fans where I live, so we all tend to chat in there/share stuffs.
*giggling* Okay I really hope this doesn't sound creepy. But KC since you said you were a Pinkie Pie that made this clip way more funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nVjxIKgaGc&feature=related

I'm just picturing your warlock having a mini freak out XD Not sure what you'd be freaking out over but it's making me laugh.
*giggling* Okay I really hope this doesn't sound creepy. But KC since you said you were a Pinkie Pie that made this clip way more funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nVjxIKgaGc&feature=related

I'm just picturing your warlock having a mini freak out XD Not sure what you'd be freaking out over but it's making me laugh.

Probably if I get rid of the bunny ears she KEEPS THROWING ON MY HEAD