Friendship is Magic General Thread #4

Movies, TV and Entertainment
Post Limit:
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
I need to make sure I check these forums often, didn't even see the #4 HAHAHAH!

Anyways...got mlp buttons...more music...S3 are excite...had heart attack from model

normal stuff
Good news everyone ponies have invaded MoP.
09/27/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Kazanel

Oh? ;o

Huh? WHERE?!

If this ends up with a joke about "LUL MOP IS KIDDYS GAME" Imma smack some people
There is an npc named Pink Peony who sells sweet treats and a farmer(when click on him one of the voiced lines that plays) says eeyup.
oh dang...I thought you were gonna say there was another besides Pinkie haha

and yet...once again the 4th wall is broke
Caitie told me there's a pet tamer with a butterfly called Flutterby >.>
I watched two seasons of this. It seemed like a decent girls show, but I didn't really care for it. My favorite episode was probably rainbow dash discovering that reading isn't necessarily boring. I think in general people grow up reading things as assignments and any desire to read something they're legitimately interested in is sort of squelched. I was the only person in my class who actually read Lord or the Flies. I only got a few references in the show, the only one I can remember is Ursa minor/major being a type of bear in Equestria (references to other shows/videos I didn't get though, if there are any, I don't watch much at all anymore).
I was the only person in my class who actually read Lord or the Flies

2 years ago, we read that AND watched the film for LA. Was pretty epic and gruesome. Enjoyed it a ton more than I should have...maybe it's just the fact that idiots got annihilated :|
09/28/2012 01:27 PMPosted by Kazanel
There is an npc named Pink Peony who sells sweet treats and a farmer(when click on him one of the voiced lines that plays) says eeyup.

Because people never said EEYUP before in a southern accent

Noooooo only Ponies

Seriously people don't reach for that low hanging fruit.
09/28/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Sincyon
I watched two seasons of this. It seemed like a decent girls show, but I didn't really care for it. My favorite episode was probably rainbow dash discovering that reading isn't necessarily boring. I think in general people grow up reading things as assignments and any desire to read something they're legitimately interested in is sort of squelched. I was the only person in my class who actually read Lord or the Flies. I only got a few references in the show, the only one I can remember is Ursa minor/major being a type of bear in Equestria (references to other shows/videos I didn't get though, if there are any, I don't watch much at all anymore).

'Anymore' doesn't quite count; there are references to movies and TV shows from before I was born 22 years ago =P

But yeah, at least you gave it a try. Pity you don't like it, but it's surprising you still watched every episode nonetheless. Good on you!

I agree with the reading thing. In high school I'd read every spare moment I got. Love reading. I could, up until a few months ago, read and have the story play out in my head like a movie. I don't know what happened, but I can't do that any more, I have to re-read a passage many times to get the same effect instead of almost not seeing the words. It's depressing, in a way. I want my imagination back x.x
Anybody else happy Little Miss Jay is coming back on October 4th?

What? I was sad when his tumblr was deleted. I like Little Ms Rarity.
Apparently, November is when the season starts.

Hnnngh.
09/28/2012 09:48 PMPosted by Soeroah
Caitie told me there's a pet tamer with a butterfly called Flutterby >.>

There's also a Tamer named Flutterfly.
I've been away from the thread for a couple of months now -- how is it going guys?

/)
Nothing much, just complaining about the Rep Grind and stuff about Season 3
I've been away from the thread for a couple of months now -- how is it going guys?

/)

All of us going insane waiting for season 3.

Seriously... it's taking way too long now D:
*in a straight jacket*
it's okay, only have to wait one more month now. just one more month............

*ahem*
on the flipside, we still have awesome music, artwork, and stories to listen/look/read.
There was a 3hr marathon on tv today! n_n