I need a Pandaran name

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
This has always been my weakness in writing. Great stories, terrible names...I've been trying to think of a name for my Panda mage ever since release was announced, and I have nothing.

Any ideas, oh ye of RP greatness?
i tend to pick names that cross class/race
I suggest for inspiratiion, go to the internet and look up some Chinese History and look at names and also place names.
Click the random name generator until you find something you like.
I chose "Littlepanda" for my soon to be little one.
^Get out.
How bout' Po.
I second the name search; I use baby name websites and pick a 'culture' that fits what I'm looking for. In the case of Pandas I looked through all their Chinese names, picked a bunch I liked, and tried them until I got one that wasn't taken! :P
StelioKontos
This has always been my weakness in writing. Great stories, terrible names...I've been trying to think of a name for my Panda mage ever since release was announced, and I have nothing.

Any ideas, oh ye of RP greatness?

Names aren't really that important. Honestly, you can name it anything.

Try to thing of something that sounds Chinese. My pandaren, for example, will be named Bae and Mae Fong. Chinese names tend to be 2 syllables, by that doesn't mean you have to adhere to that rule. Mao or Yin perhaps.

As for a last name, I'd suggest something that relates arcane and philosophy. You could use a generic last name (Lee or Yang for example), or you could use something like Starpaw or Skysong.
Mojo Dark-Ale, Sinjo Honeybrew, Kesha Wildbarley, Tatsa Sweetbarrow, Mushi Ale-Hearth, Jinto Reedwine, Masha Storm-Stout, Polo Barrel-keg
Pandaren have a massive chinese influence so something from chinese history would be good.

As an aside, I'd love some help of my own. I'm still having problems finding a good last name for mine. Her name is Shueilien and my plan is for her to be a healing monk (her name is roughly translated as water lily).
I've been planning for a while I'm going the cheap route and customizing a name from Kung-Fu Panda (i know I suck) but it works for the class and how my character is going to act. All evil and shtuff