8/8HM Priest or Druid Heals LF guild for mop

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hey oceania,

I am a 8/8HM 7/7HM 13/13HM priest(disc or holy) or druid heals looking for an exceptional guild to raid with in MoP.

I have played wow for 5 years, I am 21 and need an oceanic based guild (I am from Sydney NSW) I am an exceptional healer on any toon and I am looking for a guild to help me achieve all my potential for MoP and beyond.

I would prefer 25man.

add me on battle tag for any questions you might have ponch#1518
Hey mate, Ive sent you an add, Ill have a chat with you further when you accept. In the meantime, we're a 25 man realm first 8/8 HM guild and are looking to back up our realm first in MoP. We raid 7:30-11pm on wed/thur/sun/mon.

If for some reason you didnt get my battle tag add, add me instead @ thrael#1884
Hi there, Burn Phase on Thaurissan is looking for a skilled priest (or druid) healer for MoP. We're an 8/8H horde 25 man raiding guild. Our raid times are 2:00-5:30pm Sat/Sun. We'd love to hear from you. Our website is http://burnphase.kierien.com or you can contact our gm Serynn on real ID (the-dark-alliance@hotmail.com) if you want to chat.
hi im starting a guild that will raid in mop we r going to have a 25 man team and are going to focos on getting first garrosh kill on searfang we need a healer so contact me
Centurion Knights on Frostmourne Alliance is recruiting Healers for MOP. Our guild is led and run by mature members and officers, and the guild was formed in 2007. We pride ourselves on reliability and stability, letting our players enjoy the game in a fun laid back environment. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30 - 11:30 10GMT AEST.

Our raids are run following our Golden Rule of “making sure a raider’s time is never wasted”, which ensures a professional culture exists while raiding. Please add my BattleTag Argantis#1524 if you wish to speak further, apply at our website - http://centurionknights.guildomatic.com/ or reply here if you need any further information.