Prev 1 9 10 11 19 Next
9/10, the red really works well
@Jam

8/10 good match for a blood dk
@newmannium

9/10 love the set w/ tabbard and the sword matches perfect
@newmannium

9/10 love the set w/ tabbard and the sword matches perfect

9/10, its a great tier set but I'm not sure the shoulders really match all that well.
9/10. I'm a fan of blue.
10/10. I love how everything matches. Even the tabard. So DK-like.
9/10! Only one point deducted because I'd rather see the helm you have mogged :) Love everything else!

*note, on mine, I had the scourgelord helm, but my voidstorage decided to delete everything I had in it this morning, so I'm rocking this till the bug is fixed =/

Edit: Ticket was answered. Helm is fixed :)
9/10! Only one point deducted because I'd rather see the helm you have mogged :) Love everything else!

*note, on mine, I had the scourgelord helm, but my voidstorage decided to delete everything I had in it this morning, so I'm rocking this till the bug is fixed =/

At least it all matches and looks pretty good 8/10

I always log out with my helm hidden and my cloak showing and when I log back in I hide my cloak and show my helm lol I'm weird like that.
10/10.

Was going to take a point off for those boots (just hate the style :x) but then I saw your sword.

Very nice.
^ 7/10

Inigem is my personal favorite of all the mogs i've seen in this thread.

Such a shame that gear has been removed from game with old scholo :(
love the ruthless set regardless but ill throw a rating to someone with an xmog set.

10/10.

Was going to take a point off for those boots (just hate the style :x) but then I saw your sword.

Very nice.

i like it, its pretty original.
8/10
8/10 Wrong Post Warrior ! I mean DK
09/13/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Nemesîs
Just wearing a black platekini while using most of the DK starter set. Can anyone recommend better shoulders?

The starter set shoulders and hands go well with the dark armorkini look, my pvp set is my dark set, then i have a female thor set for my pve, easier to see when i need a heal heheh
5/10 looks cool
I'm rank 1 Transmog NA/EU/KR.
6/10, since I don't like the Paladin thing on an orc DK.

It would make more sense on a human DK to have the former crusader look.
@Evilsantana

8/10 Looks great! Usually don't like those swords but they look great with your transmog.
8/10 looks deadly!
10/08/2012 06:02 PMPosted by Dyschordia
8/10 looks deadly!

Mm you look like me :) 9/10
great minds think alike