Tank LF 10 or 25 man raiding guild

Tichondrius
Hello, Im from Blackrock(horde) and also Proudmoore(ally), I am currently looking for a guild with a core spot that will raid 2 days a week(if not more ^.^ for progression). I've been raiding since begining of Wotlk. I also want to move all my toons to 1 server once and for all :).Current 85's War,Pally,Druid,Priest,Mage. Reply if anyone has any questions ^.^
Villians on Horde side is currently recruiting people for raid spots on Tich Horde side. We will be raiding weeknight evenings. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to let me know.
If you can make Saturdays, we would have a spot for you!

Adamant on Alliance side Tichondrius a 10 man guild that was formed at the Middle of Cataclysm by a group of real life friends who wanted a progression focused raid environment while still maintaining a casual/friendly/sarcastic atmosphere. Since that time we have retained most of that core while picking up many excellent players to fill voids in our constantly improving roster.

We had many ups and downs throughout DS but ultimately doing 8/8H, and feel we have a very strong group ready for MoP. We realm changed and spent DS developing our core to have no weak players. We are currently recruiting to solidify a few spots and fill out our roster to give ourselves the best opportunity heading into MoP.

What we are currently in need of:

Non warrior tank
Resto Druid
Monk reroll for mop
Any exceptional players that can raid at this time send me a message
We are flexible with our classes

**If your class is not listed above we encourage you to still get in touch with me there is always a spot for good players in are guild

What is required?

-All players must maintain high attendance. Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 WST Friday, Saturday, Monday. Must be on 15 min prior to raid.(Going to change to Tues/Sun/Mon From 9Svt-12Svt) and this will be from 12-3 Est late night raiding guild
-All players must be extremely flexible and know multiple specs of their class. We are a small guild with limited class/player options, so the ability to adapt to the encounter is imperative.
-MUST have HM experience.

Feel free to contact me through real ID with any questions. noah.nguyen@yahoo.com

P.S: Loot with be explained if I interview you and I will tell you how the trial system works.

My main: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/spinebreaker/Cirax/advanced

Hope to hear from you :P