Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
09/16/2012 02:48 AMPosted by Polite
realid me plez merket

Soz mum says no real id till im 13.
09/16/2012 04:12 AMPosted by Miirkat
realid me plez merket

Soz mum says no real id till im 13.

^ troll
Thanks to those that came to the runs, unfortunately no mounts this week! I did invite you Enu, however It auto declined once it timed out and by then we were outside yoggs room.

To the 3 in group 2 that weren't even online, if you are going to sign up to these runs please tell me if you won't be able to make it in the future, I will just remove you from the list if you don't show up next week either.
Thank you Miirkat see you next week
Hi
Hello.
Tonight, please be on and ready for invites.
Thanks again all, no mount this week :(
Hey, missed out and gave no warning because of a work emergency I had to fly out the door.
09/23/2012 05:40 AMPosted by Druzor
Hey, missed out and gave no warning because of a work emergency I had to fly out the door.

Are... Are you Superman?
09/23/2012 05:40 AMPosted by Druzor
No worries.
wish i could fly, maybe you can teach me :(
Won't be happening this week, cause pandas and stuff. Will try and resume it the week after.
YAY PANDAS
Starting these runs again not this weekend, but the weekend after. Please post if you can no longer attend.
:)
Reminder bump: This Sunday 9:30 pm.

This week, and maybe next week if they don't drop I will be reserving the Conq tier shoulders from yogg (Priest pally lock) for a friend that is coming. However the mount is obviously still on free-roll as are the fragments.