wtb less crying on forums about wpvp

Bleeding Hollow
Post Limit:
You need to teach me about how to be this bored.
No one cares. Also, the only world pvp that ACTUALLY mattered was Gurubashi Arena in 09.

Actually, I'll take a stab at this, just because after glancing at it, it's pretty clear you're wrong.

World pvp isn't about being good, its about being lucky enough to have more ppl with you

False. Put 30 competent, well skilled players vs 40 idiots running around having fun doing world pvp, who wins? I can back this up with facts, too, that better players will win even if down people.

I have no idea who or what <IWC> is, but I can't imagine them being good. Especially if they're a world pvp guild. Again, I have no idea who they are, or any member in there. If what you're saying is relevant to that, then my point is pretty valid.

bump if you think <iwc> should stop talking on the forums

If you don't like it, get off the forums. That simple.
Im not sure if this brykon guy is the ultimate troll or he is really just this arrogant. Just because you havent been keeping up with the server in the past months doesnt mean everything you dont recognize is stupid and dont expect us to know who you are. You are so guy who thinks he is the !@#$ when nobody knows your name.
"I dont like what you like so its dumb"
09/12/2012 07:51 PMPosted by Definity
Im not sure if this brykon guy is the ultimate troll or he is really just this arrogant. Just because you havent been keeping up with the server in the past months doesnt mean everything you dont recognize is stupid and dont expect us to know who you are. You are so guy who thinks he is the !@#$ when nobody knows your name.

When did I say anything about past months, other than my joke about Gurubashi Arena?

By me saying I can confidently say that 30 good players can beat 40 !@#$ty players makes me want recognition? I'm saying I'm an old school wow player? No, stop being an idiot.

By me saying I don't know who <IWC> is makes me a veteran of WoW? No. From past forum posts saying the people in there are bad, and them only world pvping, that just states the obvious.

I'm pretty sure you just defibed my past posts and brought it into this topic. It seems you just can't handle the truth, so you take it as arrogance. I'm just stating facts, from what I've seen. Honestly, your post means nothing, considering you took my past posts, and brought it into here. Or you thought way to much about what you were going to say to attack me, and failed.
Well there was that 28v17 the other day. We had a grand old time bashing IWC senseless at the bridge. And my typhoons were on point :D
My typhoons >your typhoons
You had some epic typhoons behind me, Apoc. But it's all good. Ursol's Vortex played into that nicely too. Druid wars of attrition ftw!