Collector's Edition: Fetish Shaman?

Achievements
Are they ever going to fix this FoS? The only way to get it is if you still have the item but didn't use it, which is impossible to get now. This wasn't even the case in the beta.
I'm in the same boat - it's pretty annoying. Did you put a ticket in for it?
It's worth a shot. I'll do that.
I actually saved the spear item pre-patch on several characters, but post patch, it's no longer there. So I don't have the FoS either.
I put a ticket in on patch day, a few days later I got a GM who said they know about it but can't manually add the FoS, but they're planning to patch it in asap.
Yet they could cause thats how i got the FoS for sulfuras before they changed it.
Couldn't you circumvent the situation by just creating a new level one, pulling the spear out of the mailbox, and then deleting the new level one?

I have the FoS and I'm pretty sure that's why. I had a level one toon that was acting as a placeholder on a name for me and I logged into her to clear teh mailbox and deleted her on Monday. That looks to be the date of my FoS.

I didn't even think about the FoS until seeing this thread. /shrug
09/13/2012 06:58 AMPosted by Yukio
Couldn't you circumvent the situation by just creating a new level one, pulling the spear out of the mailbox, and then deleting the new level one?

You aren't mailed these items anymore, they're just added to your pet list. I just created a new character and it had no mail.

Anyway, I sent in a ticket yesterday and haven't gotten a reply yet.
09/13/2012 12:10 PMPosted by Stabbinjoo
You aren't mailed these items anymore, they're just added to your pet list. I just created a new character and it had no mail.

Ah my name-placeholder was created pre-5.0 so everything was stil in teh mailbox. Sorry thought it'd work.
Make a new toon and get it from the mailbox! Look at my FoS and see
09/14/2012 12:57 PMPosted by Lovesfatchix

Just made a new toon. Nothing from mailbox, just like everyone's been saying. No feat of strength still.
All my characters learned the Fetish prior to the patch and I somehow have the FoS.

So it's being awarded - Just not sure what the trigger is.
Try summoning it?
All my characters learned the Fetish prior to the patch and I somehow have the FoS.

So it's being awarded - Just not sure what the trigger is.
Try summoning it?

Tried. Nothing.
That's so wierd cuz I got

09/14/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Abindia

Just made a new toon. Nothing from mailbox, just like everyone's been saying. No feat of strength still.

That's so wierd cause thats how I got my FoS... I bought the d3 CE on release and was not happy to find out they don't hve the FoS yet. Than recently I made a new toon on diff server and it was in my mail box!
I recently got a reply from a GM and they sent me another Fetish Shaman in the mail so I could get my FoS. Yay!