resto shaman MOP

Arenas
Post Limit:
09/12/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Aurian
BM hunter comes to make an appearance. I wonder what your goal could be? Maybe to detract attention away from your clear and blatant overpowerdness by putting the focus on another spec?

Is this guy serious?

You think posting on a druid will make you look unbiased? Too bad someone like me will actually check your achievements and see that your most impressive one is "step into the arena" (and only one for that matter). Either you are an alt who also has bias towards druids, or you are just terrible.

Either way I think it wise to disregard anything a sub 1500 druid says.
09/12/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Amathyqt
Btw you still haven't answered my other question about your post in the other thread.

It was sarcasm you !@#$wit, rofl.

Is this guy serious?

Part of me hopes he isn't. :[
I hope I'm just getting trolled for the sake of his parents.

Just checked your ratings too. You haven't even broke 1750 in 3s...Why would I ever listen to you.

You are probably one of those dps who moan and complain about not being able to solo a resto druid in a bg.
You think posting on a druid will make you look unbiased? Too bad someone like me will actually check your achievements and see that your most impressive one is "step into the arena" (and only one for that matter). Either you are an alt who also has bias towards druids, or you are just terrible.

Yeah, because I never actually tried to push past that, but thanks for armory trolling anyway. It's fun to do that when digging for dirt to support a poor argument is it? Playing rdruid during our "dark days", I can admit that we did need the buffs, no questions asked.

But there's no denying that we're in a good spot right now, period.
You wanna see bias against the spec? You better read this garbage of a thread.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6521293180?page=1
09/12/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Amathyqt
You haven't even broke 1750 in 3s

You can't read.

You are probably one of those dps who moan and complain about not being able to solo a resto druid in a bg.

No, not really !@#$tard, rofl.
You didn't break 2200 this season. If anything I have to assume you were carried considering you barely broke 2500 once playing almost 7,000 games and losing half of them.
Your intelligence and lack of comprehension definitely pull to that explanation.

Clearly you didn't troll hard enough. I basically earned ZERO conquest points these past two seasons...want to know why that is? Because I didn't PLAY these past two seasons.

And L M A O at the "you barely broke 2500" once comment. You can't even break 1750, like how stupid are you?

Yeah, because I never actually tried to push past that, but thanks for armory trolling anyway. It's fun to do that when digging for dirt to support a poor argument is it? Playing rdruid during our "dark days", I can admit that we did need the buffs, no questions asked.

But there's no denying that we're in a good spot right now, period.

Read half the other threads I posted in, I clearly state druids are MUCH stronger now. However, when someone comments and says "druids are the strongest healer," I naturally demand evidence for such a claim because my experience paying a druid says the contrary.
Clearly you didn't troll hard enough. I basically earned ZERO conquest points these past two seasons...want to know why that is? Because I didn't PLAY these past two seasons.

And L M A O at the "you barely broke 2500" once comment. You can't even break 1750, like how stupid are you?

Are you really this retarded

You have asked this question twice, both in response to a statement I made that you couldn't counter. Like who on earth says, "you barely broke 2500 once." Like what does that mean? I Mean I would take that as a compliment ANY day of the week.
09/12/2012 09:14 AMPosted by Eponine
You can't even break 1750, like how stupid are you?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/sargeras/Amathyqt/statistic#21:152

Highest 3 man personal rating 1,858

??

Is there a difference? Bad is bad.

Are you really this retarded
If you didn't play the last 2 seasons then I don't know how you're qualified to talk about the last 2 seasons, considering all you're doing is pulling ratings because you got them once, even though you still sound completely retarded

I have two other characters...One of which got 2465 last season. I know druids were bad because I rarely faced them in arena, and if I did they were feral. I think I fought 1 resto druid last season that was 2300+
Yes, congrats on getting decent ratings -once-
You're still completely retarded

I want you to go to arena junkies. There is actually a huge thread on IQ vs Arena Rating. A lot of people accept the fact that people with low arena ratings have slow reaction timings, little ability to reason, and barely any ability to react.

Most of them would say you are retarded.
09/12/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Eponine
Is there a difference? Bad is bad.

Not very much, but you said "never been past 1750" when any retard can check that he is. If you're going to attack someone at least get your info straight. Like you attacked me for being BM when I don't even have a BM spec.

I am sorry, I generally tend to assume things even though it works against me. I can pick up when someone is terrible right off the bat without having to do much investigating. Anyone who defends a resto druids op comment bar season 3/4 is probably just bad at the game.
09/12/2012 09:26 AMPosted by Amathyqt
slow reaction timings, little ability to reason, and barely any ability to react.

http://www.topendsports.com/testing/reaction-timer.htm
What exactly is your reaction time then?

I've done that before, and that isn't an accurate way to measure reaction time because I (and everyone else) tends to push the button when they THINK it will turn colors, and if they are lucky they can get an incredibly fast reaction time as I just did. It is more about guessing if you want the fastest time possible.