RIP Frost presence

Death Knight
i just play back my DK, it seems like Frost presence has no damage buff now. before, there were debates about frost or unholy deals more DPS, now it is clear that unholy all the way, no matter AOE or single target, pve or pvp. do people still use frost presence?
you are not just wrong... you are... well... i dont want to be mean so ill leave it at that
if you do not want to be rp starved as a frost dk you better be in frost presence. it increases rp generation and makes frost strike cost 20 rp
09/14/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Kusari
you are not just wrong... you are... well... i dont want to be mean so ill leave it at that
lol
No you see you get your ir3 generator from 306 so frost pres is better.
09/14/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Sinnerxxs
Saw this used earlier, it kind of grew on me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
09/14/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Sinnerxxs
09/14/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Kusari
i dont want to be mean so ill leave it at that

You're to kind.
I'm guessing the next thread will be titled "Why's My DPS so low?"
09/15/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Jäckßäuer
i dont want to be mean so ill leave it at that

You're to kind.

oh yeah well you're wearing clothes now!... so yeah... take that...
You are looking at single change, but overlook all the changes around it that make it moot.

1. In order to get 1 second global cooldown before, you had to be in unholy presence (making it top dog). Now all specs of death knight in all presences have a one second global baseline.

2. When you choose a specialization, each spec gets an improved presence related to its spec. Blood is unchanged from before. Frost death knights get reduced frost strike cost in frost presence (reduced to only 20 runic power). Unholy get 10% more haste and rune regen in unholy presence.

3. Frost presence now has the added benefit of reducing control affects on the death knight by 20%. This can be big in pvp since it reduces stuns and the like.
09/15/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Kusari

Mine was a compliment, I see how you wanna be.

You have a dumb looking face, and I'm wearing a tuxedo not normal clothes, far more sophisticated, thank you.
09/14/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Talless
i just play back my DK, it seems like Frost presence has no damage buff now. before, there were debates about frost or unholy deals more DPS, now it is clear that unholy all the way, no matter AOE or single target, pve or pvp. do people still use frost presence?

This would have been accurate 6 months ago. I think you're reading old material. MoP brought FP back.
09/15/2012 08:29 AMPosted by Jäckßäuer

You have a dumb looking face, and I'm wearing a tuxedo not normal clothes, far more sophisticated, thank you.

saying a death knight is kind is kinda like shaving off a warriors beard.
09/15/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Kusari

saying a death knight is kind is kinda like shaving off a warriors beard.

Beards are stupid though...
If you're having deeps problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but Frost Presence ain't one.
09/15/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Road
Beards are stupid though...

You're stupid then.
Jack, don't get all high and mighty just because you're wearing a pant suit, you look like a penguin!