Looking for Alliance PvE Guild

Frostmourne
Ok, so I haven't had much luck with guilds since returning.

I used to play heavily / raided etc back in Vanilla / TBC, then took a break for a couple years while the kids were little.
I've been back for about 7-8 months, and am yet to find a guild of like-minded
- no offence to the guilds I have been in since coming back, but they have mostly been deathly quiet, nothing ever happening, or a bit .. young.

Me, mid thirties, the 'bit geeky, works in technology' type.
I play most evenings, fairly late (once the Mrs & kids go to bed) from about 9 till 1 (est)

I have mostly been doing casual stuff of late, and playing alts leading up to MoP, but I'm keen to raid again sometime.

If you think I'd fit in, let me know here or in game :)

I could be playing Angil, Agrö, Ellä, Phlox or Overtired
Hey mate,

I am recruiting for both my PvE and PvP teams. We raid Thur/Sat/Mon 8pm-Midnight AEST. I need people who are experienced and willing to commit to get stuff done despite a shortfall of time. Feel free to come chat to me ingame if you would like to first.

Head over to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6551355441?page=1#2 if you want to have a read up on us.

Conversely apps to www.ponyvendor.guildlaunch.com

I look forward to your app and potential presence in my raids,

Kaly
Hey Angil,

hold my peace is a 10 man raiding guild on the Frostmourne server looking for people who are aiming to clear content whilst it is current.

Our raid times are:
Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEST)/Server Time (+10GMT)
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday
7.00pm – 10.30pm

Aswell as raiding, there are usually people on and around levelling alts or pvping, or when we're really hungry for blood, we storm the gates of Orgrimmar as a group of 3+ just killing all we can and having fun doing so. The age of our guild ranges from 20 to... much older, so you should not feel too out of place if that is an issue for you :P

I'm assuming that this may suit you and even if you do not wish to be a part of our raid team, you are more than welcome to join us and tag along for pvp or dungeons or whatever else we may be doing.

If you'd like to drop in an app please go to http://holdmypeace.shivtr.com , or alternatively whisper Shadedmedic, Gabriellis or myself in game for a chat. Hope to hear from you!