how do you melee fighters feel in pvp?

Battlegrounds
Idk but it just seems for me that I cannot seem to do ANY damage to ANYONE, ill pop in a mortal strike and be able to finish with an execute but no other abilities do dmg. and dont even get me started on paladins.
come on people. get into reality. more hp pool, more mana pool, means more cc implemented so get out of the old world and start adapting. healers are far more powerful than the cc's everyones gotten with more hp and stronger heals it's mandatory that cc is this abundant. think of rbg when everyone who ques for that knows what they are doing and have decent gears with healers back to back healing each others. you will thank your cc's for that.

bg doesn't count as a form of true play. the good ones take it to arena or slaughter with rbg groups.
BG's are a mess. If you could hear me PvPing with a friend yesterday...

It was fun, we were laughing, I'd hate to play it competitively.

"WTF IS THE COOLDOWN ON THE MONKS STUN?!"
"WHY DOES THIS PRIEST HAVE CYCLONE?"
"WHY IS A FREEZE FROM A DK A STUN?"
"WHY DOES PSYFIEND EXIST?!"
"WTF AM I DOING HERE? WHATS GOING ON?!"
come on people. get into reality. more hp pool, more mana pool, means more cc implemented so get out of the old world and start adapting. healers are far more powerful than the cc's everyones gotten with more hp and stronger heals it's mandatory that cc is this abundant. think of rbg when everyone who ques for that knows what they are doing and have decent gears with healers back to back healing each others. you will thank your cc's for that.

bg doesn't count as a form of true play. the good ones take it to arena or slaughter with rbg groups.

BM hunter makes your argument invalid.
After the world of huntercraft in the beginning, no complaints for the last 4 brackets. Fair damage, good survivability, good utility, good off healing. Poor control against more than 1 opponent, but not even druids can have it all. Not at the same time.

Right now, ferals don't need anything more, and are not so powerful as to need a nerf, so... don't touch us, Blizz, please. Let's see at higher brackets.
bg doesn't count as a form of true play. the good ones take it to arena or slaughter with rbg groups

You do realise you've just ditched the vast majority of PvPers as "false players", right? There's a clear distinction between organised competitive play and just play. And most people, well... just play. Easy to learn, hard to master, remember? If you think just the top 10% are "true players", please, rethink your definition of player, game, etc. :)
I just hit 90! I plan on playing some this week. I am rusty and in need of some practice!
Feels good man
No issues at 90.

Don't try to fight a zerg without a zerg.
I killed a lvl 90 hunter trying to gank me, so pretty good.