Where the Worgens at?

Druid
I play both a rouge and druid both worgen. A lot of the stuff for worgen or awsome I have the extra speed to out run the group, for whatever reason FL fire monstiscs + darkfligt = clean get away.
Granted there are Lot of things I wish we did have maybe like a leap ability to reach those higher places like our starting zone nabors can.
I rolled this character back in 2005 and never bothered changing her.

I like Worgens (disappointed by how they did the females' faces so I only roll males), but aside from having to buy a race change, Shadowmeld keeps me with the Night Elf.

I regularly use my Shadowmeld when I'm out doing whatever. Shadowmeld + Bird is just too convenient for me to spend money on a race change.

I have thought about it though. I like Worgen cat form more. You actually look somewhat menacing. Night Elves look more like some fancy show cat than anything dangerous.

My Alliance Rogue and Warlock are Worgens though.
Druid and Warlock are my favorite two classes. I already have an Undead Warlock. I just never put two and two together and realized Worgen could be Druids, too!
I miss being a Troll for the Haste, but I had to pick an Alliance race; I hate the Night Elf casting animation.
Night Elf casting animation only reminds me of Dragonball Z while Starfire is a pretty long cast I imagine myself chanting "KAME.....HAME..."
09/21/2012 09:34 AMPosted by Cròss
Night Elf casting animation only reminds me of Dragonball Z while Starfire is a pretty long cast I imagine myself chanting "KAME.....HAME..."

CONSPIRACY THEORY:

Worgen Druids hold out their arms like Vegeta for Final Flash. With shoulders like the Hillman's Shoulders, they look like they're wearing Saiyan armor.

PLUS, Oozaru Vegeta looks an awful lot like a wolf.

Your move, Kakarot.