[H-RP/PvP] Dragonmaw Vanguard 5.0+

Emerald Dream
1 2 3 25 Next
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is gathering strength and preparing to step through the approaching mists to reinforce their brethren Horde in the struggles against the Alliance.

The Dragonmaw Vanguard is a force created by Warlord Zaela to help integrate the Dragonmaw Clan into the greater Horde. Made up of members of all races in the Horde, the Vanguard acts as the eyes and ears of the Warlord keeping the clan appraised of happenings outside of the Twilight Highlands.(( The Dragonmaw Vanguard is a Heavy PvP, Medium RP guild, part of the Vanguard Gaming community.))

Our guild focus is on Rated Battlegrounds (both progressive and casual), World PvP, and RP. There are current negotiations amongst the Warlords in possibly reforming a PvE battilion of the Dragonmaw once Mists is in full swing. We intend to blend a competitive PvP guild, with a guild that is down to earth (drama free), with an optional RP element. We currently claim Blood Gulch and Dragonmaw Port in the Twilight Highlands as our territory.

For further information, please visit our website: www.vanguardgaming.com, which details our history, along with the other games Vanguard Gaming currently has chapters in.

If you are interested in applying, please sign up at the website and follow the instructions.

We look forward to re-establishing relationships within the RP/PvP community on Emerald Dream, and will continue to encourage a healthy server environment for all forms of PvP and RP. Our PvP contingent has high goals and seeks to be competitive, while offering an ego free environment, where you can simply login, kill alliance, and have a good time.

Once the MoP leveling and the pvp gear grind has settled down, we will be posting our weekly event schedule. The schedule will include nights dedicated to RBGs, WPvP, RP, Arenas, and PvE.

Thank you for reading. We hope to see you on the field of battle either across from us or beside us.
The druid is correct. Respectful RPing and PVPing persons are needed for the Mists expansion. There is no better place than here to get your PVP and RP on. He did however forget to mention that if you make friends with the bulls in the guild there is a possibility of endless OATS coming your way.

Oh yeah and don't forget about Mordrok! You get to hang out with Mordrok too.
I forgot to mention they are steel cut oats from my very own Mulgore farmstead.
09/14/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Xzequor

((I am so happy to see you guys back for MoP!!))

"I shall slaughter 1000 squirrels in honor of Mordrok!! Locked Key in Car!!"
Our PvP contingent has high goals

I read that, several times, as "high goats".

I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am.
09/14/2012 06:47 AMPosted by Xzequor

You sealed the deal with oats.

((We've missed seeing you guys! Welcome back!))
09/13/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Xzequor
Oh yeah and don't forget about Mordrok! You get to hang out with Mordrok too.

(( *cue squealing fangirls* ))
Big ups for a classy Guild; if you want Horde RP and PVP in equal measure with a community that will support rather then alienate their members with their behaviour, this is the guild for you.
09/14/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Dravot
Our PvP contingent has high goals

I read that, several times, as "high goats".

I cannot begin to tell you how disappointed I am.

The goats can be arranged, they are just in short demand since Mordrok... well I think you can fill in the blank here. All I have to say is there are not many goats left, we will have to pvp the Alliance and take there goats. I hear they have a lot of blue colored ones.
Bout time you guys started making your come back. maybe now there will be a worth while enemy in the Highlands.
Well, wrong Highlands. ;)
I think i speak on behalf of everyone when I say, I sure hope we get new Mordrok quotes for MoP.
09/14/2012 03:24 PMPosted by Congelado
I think i speak on behalf of everyone when I say, I sure hope we get new Mordrok quotes for MoP.

"But armor doesn't break in PvP"

WHEN YOU FIGHT MORDROK IT DOES

-Mordrok

Amen.

"Reveren!" - Gabby Hayes, Blazzing Saddles
Bump
If you guys need me for anything such as tanking Varian or anything, Don't to hesitate to call on me :)

-Psycho
Thanks for the bump and kind remarks everyone.
If you have Bacon flavored Oats, I will be coming to Bloodgulch with much haste.
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is gathering strength and preparing to step through the approaching mists to reinforce their brethren Horde in the struggles against the Alliance.

The Dragonmaw Vanguard is a force created by Warlord Zaela to help integrate the Dragonmaw Clan into the greater Horde. Made up of members of all races in the Horde, the Vanguard acts as the eyes and ears of the Warlord keeping the clan appraised of happenings outside of the Twilight Highlands.(( The Dragonmaw Vanguard is a Heavy PvP, Medium RP guild, part of the Vanguard Gaming community.))

Our guild focus is on Rated Battlegrounds (both progressive and casual), World PvP, and RP. There are current negotiations amongst the Warlords in possibly reforming a PvE battilion of the Dragonmaw once Mists is in full swing. We intend to blend a competitive PvP guild, with a guild that is down to earth (drama free), with an optional RP element. We currently claim Blood Gulch and Dragonmaw Port in the Twilight Highlands as our territory.

For further information, please visit our website: www.vanguardgaming.com, which details our history, along with the other games Vanguard Gaming currently has chapters in.

If you are interested in applying, please sign up at the website and follow the instructions.
We look forward to re-establishing relationships within the RP/PvP community on Emerald Dream, and will continue to encourage a healthy server environment for all forms of PvP and RP. Our PvP contingent has high goals and seeks to be competitive, while offering an ego free environment, where you can simply login, kill alliance, and have a good time.

Once the MoP leveling and the pvp gear grind has settled down, we will be posting our weekly event schedule. The schedule will include nights dedicated to RBGs, WPvP, RP, Arenas, and PvE.

Thank you for reading. We hope to see you on the field of battle either across from us or beside us.

Moving to this realm early Friday, hopefully you can give me an invite. I love PVP as well as RBGS.