[H-RP/PvP] Dragonmaw Vanguard 5.0+

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 2 3 25 Next
Steelheart,

When you get over here and get settled in please visit our website and submitt and application.

www.vanguardgaming.com
09/17/2012 08:21 AMPosted by Toreyn
If you have Bacon flavored Oats, I will be coming to Bloodgulch with much haste.

How about oat flavoured bacon?

Seriously, leave for a few months and have all the Tauren running things and come back to find the barracks looking like a Muslix factory.
Not the wrong Highlands i can always drop in with the help of some friends from Clan Battlehammer.
09/17/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Imfernal
Not the wrong Highlands i can always drop in with the help of some friends from Clan Battlehammer.

Of course you'll call in your friends, cause we all know other servers cant compete with us

Hush now. /squirts Imfernal with a mister
Let's not start Ye Olde Dethreade
To Yarrick
Love The Dragonmaw Vanguard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6fmDJ0Lrjc

:) Good Times. I am looking forward to this cross realm thing-of-a-bobber.
All i'm seeing is a lack of a mordrok presence in this thread... Also posting here is the best alternative to posting in those other retard threads.

If I may... Mordrok is the David Hasselhoff to Orgrimmmar.

That being said

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOofy2cL9VM

HAPPY MONDAY!
To Yarrick
Love The Dragonmaw Vanguard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6fmDJ0Lrjc

:) Good Times. I am looking forward to this cross realm thing-of-a-bobber.

WTF? "Contains content blocked in my country"? I was just watching this 2 days ago!
The Yarrick Death Toll link works for me. Is Canada oppressing Yarrick?
Hmm. I can watch it when I sign in though. Maybe just cuz I uploaded it? Anyways

Join DV if you like to kill dwarves!
((
<3 this guild!
))
Canada is not oppresing me they are opposing Healer cruelty. we are endangered you know everyone always wants to kill us healers first.

Are you guys going to join us for the Theramore Avengers part of the CRZ event?
We will be starting up RBGS once the new season starts. Currently recruiting DPS and Healers with openings for main assists as well as people who may want to take a shot at leading.

We are competitive without the drama. People make mistakes, you learn and get better.
Hey Emerald Dreamers have you ever been Dragonmawed? Here's your chance.

www.vanguardgaming.com
The Dragonmaw is bust leveling and we are still looking for a few more good folks like you.
09/28/2012 06:43 AMPosted by Dreaux
The Dragonmaw is bust leveling and we are still looking for a few more good folks like you.

Wtf is bust leveling? Did you go up a bra size?
I must have to go along with these damn fat hooves I have. Stupid Tauren can't type.
The Dragonmaw Vanguard is actively recruiting for our RBG team. Another dedicated (experienced)Flag Carrier and Healers are always welcome.

If you enjoy WPvP, RBGs, Arena, RP or just a relaxed environment to call home why don't you take a look at us? Please visit www.vanguardgaming.com. I guarantee you that we have one of the most active guild forums on the net.
Apparently i lost my fc role.. haha.. come check us out.

Fun no drama guild.

Even RBGS are no drama.. we fight to together we learn together and no rage quitting.

If you wanna hop in and start learning RBGs we are fine with that also.