<Korrupt> 6/13 Heroic Throne Of Thunder

Aerie Peak
Post Limit:
i see your excited screaming and raise you calm indifference

http://youtu.be/BLMgkoupFrs

and thank you for the grats :D
02/25/2013 09:01 AMPosted by Chaingirl
Bumping for Cutting Edge: Heroic Will Of The Emperor...

was expecting a rhiannora screaming soundcloud link. Was disappoint. But grats nonetheless.

I would have, but... I was raiding in 300 ms lag... vent queuing in was causing me to DC lol.
Grats guys!

Still trying to figure out how you survived the spark at 7:33.

http://youtu.be/BLMgkoupFrs?t=7m33s

Also, nifty intro. WTB something like that for our videos.
Grats guys!

Still trying to figure out how you survived the spark at 7:33.

http://youtu.be/BLMgkoupFrs?t=7m33s

Also, nifty intro. WTB something like that for our videos.

no idea, has to be the angle of the shot, i'm sure it was a millisecond away from blowing up in my face.. that or i'm a wizard :D
Next time don't use bad effects like that plsssss

I recommend something from pixel2life.com or something. But that TV simulation effect is the no goods. Hurts the eyes. Also we have a better ending so I guess it evens out. :)
02/26/2013 08:34 PMPosted by Cody
Also we have a better ending so I guess it evens out. :)

For your age group... yes.

EDIT...

Miz liked it. And the fact that he didn't quit the guild, broadcast 88 wipes and call his raid team bad means his opinion > yours.

Sorry bro... better luck next time.

Why do you get so butthurt about anything someone says?
02/26/2013 08:39 PMPosted by Mundo
Also we have a better ending so I guess it evens out. :)

For your age group... yes.

EDIT...

Miz liked it. And the fact that he didn't quit the guild, broadcast 88 wipes and call his raid team bad means his opinion > yours.

I'd like to point out that said person was the sole cause of upwards of 20 of those wipes thus making said persons opinion invalid
02/26/2013 10:58 PMPosted by Gnosio
I'd like to point out that said person was the sole cause of upwards of 20 of those wipes thus making said persons opinion invalid

Wat. I am perfection incarnate.
02/26/2013 11:31 PMPosted by Miz

Well I can't disagree but that wasn't directed at you and I'm sure you know that and who it was actually at.
02/26/2013 11:53 PMPosted by Gnosio

Well I can't disagree

How can you not disgree?

WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE WORST BANISHER EVER?

hit/10
02/27/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Chaingirl

Comus

He can't figure out how to use it nor half his other spells.

I recommend something from pixel2life.com or something. But that TV simulation effect is the no goods. Hurts the eyes. Also we have a better ending so I guess it evens out. :)

Hi Cody,

I am sorry you did not enjoy my video, however the side effect of hurting eyes was a deliberate attempt to hinder Invictus progression. I see i have not succeeded and will add more !@#$ty FX next time.

P.S. Here is a picture of a puppy to make everyone feel better

http://cutecorgipuppies.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/cute-corgi.jpg
02/27/2013 01:08 PMPosted by Vex

Comus

He can't figure out how to use it nor half his other spells.

Your ending:

Hi Cody,

I am sorry you did not enjoy my video, however the side effect of hurting eyes was a deliberate attempt to hinder Invictus progression. I see i have not succeeded and will add more !@#$ty FX next time.

P.S. Here is a picture of a puppy to make everyone feel better

http://cutecorgipuppies.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/cute-corgi.jpg

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/imagecache/textarticle_640/2012/08/10/mckayladisappointed.jpg
Lol! I love you Mundo/Tims! So angry over forum talk. If I was meaning anything bad by it, I would have said that we killed a heroic tier boss and Heroic Will in less time than it took you for 2 non relevant heroic bosses. It was clear that 89th attempt(though really we only had 40ish real attempts) was the one that kick started. So enjoy that server 5th Will, you guys deserve it.

and Mundo, age is just a number booboo, so if I'm sticking to our age demographic, your mother was amazing. Though she smelled kinda bad, but I'm kinda into that.
I love you too cody! we should hang out some time,

but srly both of you shhh!! no one cares about either of our guilds mediocre progression or how many times it took who to down what (took us 99 attempts to get kings.) I enjoy some friendly banter but this thread is embarrassing.
03/01/2013 09:35 PMPosted by Cody
Lol! I love you Mundo/Tims! So angry over forum talk.

If I was meaning anything bad by it, I would have said that we killed a heroic tier boss and Heroic Will in less time than it took you for 2 non relevant heroic bosses. It was clear that 89th attempt(though really we only had 40ish real attempts) was the one that kick started. So enjoy that server 5th Will, you guys deserve it.

and Mundo, age is just a number booboo, so if I'm sticking to our age demographic, your mother was amazing. Though she smelled kinda bad, but I'm kinda into that.

This post is dripping with irony...

Enjoy your server 4th Garalon... you guys truly deserve it.
This post is dripping with irony...

Enjoy your server 4th Garalon... you guys truly deserve it.

Nice belt.

Nice belt.

/blush... thank you. Got it from a coin roll too.
I love you too cody! we should hang out some time,

but srly both of you shhh!! no one cares about either of our guilds mediocre progression or how many times it took who to down what (took us 99 attempts to get kings.) I enjoy some friendly banter but this thread is embarrassing.

I know, I know. I decided to bite. I just like how rustled Mundo gets.

And actually I've called it quits so while my account remains active for the next ~ 6 days I thought I would slang around the forums like a boss.

Best of luck in the new patch!