Hey

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
09/20/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Aecheon
Once you go orc...

You look silly on a horse?

Also I am currently foruming & planning my work schedule tomorrow.

Tons of fun!
Well since you ask, I am drinking a strawberry milkshake, eating sunflower seeds, watching my daughter kick and wave around (she's 7 month old) drinking a wild cherry pepsi, thinking about running theramore or maybe going to sleep.
09/20/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Aecheon
Once you go orc...

You'll never use a fork?
09/20/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Akiane
sounds good, get anything good for your birthday?

BOOKS! :D I love reading ^_^ Anything that will make you submerged in your reading I will read and I will not put the book down until I finish it! I just can't remember the name of the book atm. Lol..

I myself just finished Tides of War and am looking forward to the next novel involving Vol'jin!
09/20/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Akiane
sounds good, get anything good for your birthday?

BOOKS! :D I love reading ^_^ Anything that will make you submerged in your reading I will read and I will not put the book down until I finish it! I just can't remember the name of the book atm. Lol..

it was shades of grey dont lie
09/20/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Squeakz
Showing the lesser serfs how warlocks rule the world.

Im a serf at school... some girl found out my secret and is threatening to tell it if i dont do w/e she says and shes making me be a pack mule )=
Not done with it yet

09/20/2012 05:21 PMPosted by Skinlesscorp
I myself just finished Tides of War and am looking forward to the next novel involving Vol'jin!

Same here!
I’m drinking some sparkling apple cider, writing up some forum and social media messaging, and helping to prepare for a game launch that you might have heard of. ;) But I'm hoping that once I'm off work, I can get back to running the Theramore’s Fall Scenarios (both Horde and Alliance) in the hopes of obtaining some particularly shiny treasures.

What are you up to in WoW?
I’m drinking some sparkling apple cider, writing up some forum and social media messaging, and helping to prepare for a game launch that you might have heard of. ;) But I'm hoping that once I'm off work, I can get back to running the Theramore’s Fall Scenarios (both Horde and Alliance) in the hopes of obtaining some particularly shiny treasures.

stalking dk xmogs
Flying in circles looking for Loque'nahak until Tuesday D:

Forum RP over at the ED forum. Figuring out who I want to main in MoP..... and.... watching college football!!
watching the food network while pvping
Just working on some relaxing archaeology while I anticipate the launch!
09/20/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Rob
Flying in circles looking for Loque'nahak until Tuesday D:

I gave up trying when I had him targeted two different times and he was killed by players not of my home server... :(
But I'm hoping that once I'm off work, I can get back to running the Theramore’s Fall Scenarios (both Horde and Alliance) in the hopes of obtaining some particularly shiny treasures.

If only a single one of those treasures was an upgrade. :( You should've made them iLevel 410.
I'm just sitting around, alone.

I wish New Jersey had more friends.
I secretly consider myself better than all of you because I have more achievement points.

Well not secretly anymore :(

I loled at this
09/20/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Vaeflare

I DIED@!
09/20/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Vaeflare

Still nothing.

I do want to run Theramore... but I have no one to run it with & the queues are too long for me to want to pay attention to.

That & I'm already burned out because of my terrible history with RNG.

So really I don't know what to do in game right now, so I haven't yet logged in.