Requiem rolls192 deep.

Kil'jaeden
Come at us.
this is me posting a thread that no one cares about
posting in stellar thread
Is "192deep" the hip, new lingo the kids are using these days?
09/14/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Magdalie
Is "192deep" the hip, new lingo the kids are using these days?

I think saying that is as cool as wearing a troll face meme shirt.
Whoa, you talk "gangsta"!

Hey question for you...can you explain how magnets work? They're like a miracle.
Whoa, you talk "gangsta"!

Hey question for you...can you explain how magnets work? They're like a miracle.

When a boy magnet and a girl magnet love each other very much they give each other a big hug and that is how magnetism is born!
I have no idea what Kevin is talking about. Is there anyone who can translate?
09/15/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Contre

No one can translate the sound of air rattling around in a can...
09/15/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Contre

He's trying to make a joke. I think it's aimed at people more his age, because it isn't that funny to me.
09/15/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Capped

He's trying to make a joke. I think it's aimed at people more his age, because it isn't that funny to me.

I'll take a guess and say I'm around his age, /shudder, and I have no idea what he said. Apparently neither does he cause he stopped posting.
Pretty sure it must mean something to you or you wouldn't be trying to troll the thread into oblivion (and failing I might add).

Any Bloodwolves around? I'm sure they'll understand.
If you knew what the thread was about you'd probably laugh too. There's no "trying to understand" going on in this thread, aside from maybe Contre.

These circumstances would clearly support the theory that it has nothing to do with you or your guild, Silentfappin. Correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as names go, you're one to talk.
Pretty sure it must mean something to you or you wouldn't be trying to troll the thread into oblivion (and failing I might add).

Any Bloodwolves around? I'm sure they'll understand.

For those of us who don't understand... care to elaborate?