[A|9.22] A Harvest Celebration! (TEA/TWS)

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
A wonderful time as always. I wish I'd been able to stick around a bit longer. The Truth or Dare game sounded like a lot of fun.

Say, is there any pie left over?

Nope. Siosil ate it all.
A wonderful time as always. I wish I'd been able to stick around a bit longer. The Truth or Dare game sounded like a lot of fun.

Say, is there any pie left over?

I actually still have some in my inventory.
( Awesome RP event! Thank you White Sigil and Embersea Accord for putting on a well organized harvest festival. Looking forward to more in the future! )
It was nice seeing all of my Alliance friends, even though people freaked out about our presence. Also, a big thanks to Ziichi for some cross-faction roleplay!
Spectacular event as always, guys! <3 Definitely looking forward to more of this in the future. :D It was a blast getting to meet a bunch of new faces! The pie contest was hilarious, and DEER LORD what were you guys doing over with the truth and dare, ahahaha!

09/23/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Thyrus
It was nice seeing all of my Alliance friends, even though people freaked out about our presence. Also, a big thanks to Ziichi for some cross-faction roleplay!

<3 Thank you for the spectacular RP, bby. I'm glad she didn't actually try to hug him; I expect he'd have taken an arm off. 8| Battletag/cross-faction: best thing, or what?
Chaos and insanity is what we were doing with Truth or Dare. Some of the better dares being Gallant giving Vyen a lap dance, Mahrlan "dancing" with the landsquid, and of course Marlo slapping Marius on the rear. The questions also sparked a lot of laughter as well, though they were much raunchier.