rate that dk transmog

Death Knight
1 2 3 26 Next
^
Starter with a tabard that doesn't even match.

Really?

....Really??

I....Just......

NO.
Should be a "male" blood elf looking that FABULOUS! -.^

9/10

(Looks good on the back is all. But I would prefer swords if it didn't mess up my set for pve.)
New transmog I just made.

^ 8.5/10 don't like golden dk and axe doesn't fit.
How about my xmog?

^ 9/10 love the blue moon theme, seems more suitable for a druid if they could wear more plate however.
@Viela ... too much green for my taste, but it looks cool anyways 8/10
^ 5/10 looks too much like a pally but i like the sword!
^7/10

the starter blue and t10 is just overused. I don't think the helm and shoulder really fits the set. Maybe if the boot were different it would match better. the belt is also a bit of color.
^ 7/10
I really like those weapons you have.
8/10

Don't like the boots.
8/10

Don't like the boots.

The boots dont exactly match but they are close enough. 9/10
Wehehe, ANOTHER transmog thread.

I'm keen.

^5/10 Really not sure what's going on, are you half done? Either way, love the solid chunk of wood on the end of a stick as a weapon hah.
That's pretty decent, always thought about going for the amani plate set.

Your belt and weps don't really match tho...so 8/10

Hmm, thanks for pointing out the belt, never noticed it before, changed now though.

The weapons where actually the inspiration for the set lol, guess we can't all be pleased.

Love the Pally DK transmogs, the swiftsteel/dawnsteel especially. 10/10 as always for you ;D

Hmm, thanks for pointing out the belt, never noticed it before, changed now though.

The weapons where actually the inspiration for the set lol, guess we can't all be pleased.

Love the Pally DK transmogs, the swiftsteel/dawnsteel especially. 10/10 as always for you ;D

I think Worgen are the only race aside from Trolls that can pull off that look. Maybe it's because they're always hunching over...

Regardless, 8/10. The set looks great but I'm with the golden DK up there in not liking the weapons. =(
ahh love red 10/10 ~~ but eww goblin 8/10~! xD
6/10

1) your Blood Elf
2) your tmog is just meh
@Kablanka 9/10 I'm a fan of that set :)
^9/10, boot doesn'T fit at all. I had that kind of xmog earlier and it was nice.
7/10. The mix in match looks kind of meh but I'm loving the sword!