rate that dk transmog

Death Knight
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
8/10. Really like the splash of color among the dk awesomeness of black n blue!
8/10. I am not a fan of that helm
8.8/10 i love your set for unholy
^ 7/10

Not a fan of your boots.
8/10

-- like the chest but don't understand the weapon (yes, it matches but a bit useless, don't you think?)
^ 3/10

Intro set and axe doesn't fit.
8/10

-- like the chest but don't understand the weapon (yes, it matches but a bit useless, don't you think?)

Haven't been pvping much on this toon and the tentacle sword wouldn't drop for me.
you'll have to ignore my tabard, only wearing it so I can get Exalted with guild faster. Other than that I don't usually wear it. Other than that, rate away. I was trying to go with something not overly garish. Simple, yet makes a statement!
7/10.

Mostly uninteresting, but the tabard sort of matches, even though you said to ignore it xD

When I designed this set, I did it as a Blood Elf (Orb of Sindorei) and it looked way cooler...I think I need to faction change...
7/10.

Mostly uninteresting, but the tabard sort of matches, even though you said to ignore it xD

When I designed this set, I did it as a Blood Elf (Orb of Sindorei) and it looked way cooler...I think I need to faction change...

6/10

Love the swords...but they really don't match the set. :(

Armory doesn't really do it justice. All of my armor has blue glow on it, so it matches better in game >.< It would have matched better if Hailstorm still had a black grip...I can't fathom why they changed it.
I like the pally look (shocking i know ;-) ) 7/10
I give you a 8.10 torch of the damned for wep is a lot better with this set I has it I should know :P
Not bad 8/10
09/20/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Tovi
Not bad 8/10

8/10

I dig it.

The pose makes it hard to tell what is going on lol. But i can give a 7/10 for the color scheme.

And as far as my weapon... Gorefiend has been stingy =(
09/20/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Malmordia

8/10

I dig it.

The pose makes it hard to tell what is going on lol. But i can give a 7/10 for the color scheme.

And as far as my weapon... Gorefiend has been stingy =(

Change the axe and you would be golden. (Pun fully intended)