<Tryhards>(25) Now Horde! Recruiting 2200+

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 8 9 10 14 Next
Awesome picture, Telsa!
-OR-

You must send us a picture of 40 chicken McNuggets, along side a piece of paper with

- Your Character's Name
- The time & Date
- "#Tryhards"

They must be McDonalds™ Chicken McNuggets, no other brand will do. This will put you under a "McNugget" rank.

This is brilliant. I'ma app on one of my horde characters later.
This thread delivered.
how about we go in the chopper! lol :P
09/26/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Avályn
how about we go in the chopper! lol :P

exspensive lady ok i c :) when u want me to pick u up, babe?
You make me want to come horde.
This was a hella entertaining thread

I've only been on this server a few weeks, and only started playing WoW in Cata... I don't have a 2k achieve yet so I'm sure my opinion is worthless but Telsa you come off as pretty damn elitist. You act like anyone who hasn't got 2.4k experience is a baddie. That's pretty far from the truth IMO

I've only been on this server a few weeks, and only started playing WoW in Cata... I don't have a 2k achieve yet so I'm sure my opinion is worthless but Telsa you come off as pretty damn elitist. You act like anyone who hasn't got 2.4k experience is a baddie. That's pretty far from the truth IMO

U mirin'?
Elitist? Count me in!
Yea you baddie
I'm a baddie.

Looking back I said "keep it above a 1750 zone" mocking Archanon's attempt to troll the thread. I don't need to recite Requiems impression on the server. I consider myself pretty respective of player's different skill / experience levels as long as they don't act bigger then they are. IE : Archanon and Requiem's. I don't really see anywhere else on the thread where I imply the "2400 or gtfo lol" mentality.
since Telsa hasn't posted it yet I'll do it
2400 or gtfo kiddos
throwing this to the top before bed.

still waiting for a time on that babe date, Avályn

i
loled
so
hard.
love bump
Y u so elite Telsa
Ill do the McNugget thing, I never got over 1800 in arenas consistently ever since I suck. Thats my ticket in right?