World PvP?

Bleeding Hollow
Hello,
I want to join a server with a lot of World PvP (as Alliance). Someone on the general discussion forum recommended this server. Would this realm be a viable option?
There's not much world PvP on this server.

The only good PvPers on Horde RBG/Arena.

Otherwise Horde gets abused until they zerg to the point where it's not even WPVP anymore, just a bunch of bads in a raid group getting desperate.

Rarely you'll come across a good fight.
I enjoy ganking lvl 60s in hellfire, untill they get on there 85s, and then gank them too. Its fun to poke the horde ant nest and rile em all up.

Otherwise Horde gets abused until they zerg to the point where it's not even WPVP anymore, just a bunch of bads in a raid group getting desperate.

Don't listen to him, there's always World PvP going on this server. Sometimes it's a fair fight, sometimes it's not but don't listen to Agony he has 305 World HKs hardly someone who knows whats going on with World PvP.

But one read this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6146567158?page=1, and if you're looking to World PvP as alliance might want to check out <Gurubashi Bobsled Team>.
To be fair, Taco, we could suggest that current wPvP is somewhat localized to TB peninsula and TB itself, pre- and post TB battles, with the occasional incursion into SW (with the rare retaliatory Alliance raid on Org).

If the OP is asking if there's gangs of 5-, 10+ of both Horde and Alliance roving the continents looking for fights - you're about 3 expansions and 5+ years too late.

HOWEVER, we have had greater propensity as a server overall to pick fights with one another once an expansion is out, due to the proximity of horde and alliance quest zones/areas (and as I understand it, MoP has areas where guards don't intervene. so things will get ugly...).
Jibba I completely agree with you, world PvP has completely been localized to TB lately, mainly because this one of the few zones where a majority of horde and alliance will still encounter each other often. I'm very eager to see what MoP can contribute to the World PvP scene as well. Hopefully it won't be so restricted to just one zone as we've seen with this expansion.

I'm so sorry for your troubles. Here's a doll, where did the hordies touch you?
Xiic is girl irl
Oh noes, I've been outed!
09/20/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Tacotank
I'm very eager to see what MoP can contribute to the World PvP scene as well. Hopefully it won't be so restricted to just one zone as we've seen with this expansion.

Pretty sure you/we won't be disappointed - I'm led to believe it'll be like the good 'ol days in Gadgetzan where the guards were weaker and the PvP was everywhere given that both Horde and Alliance used it as a quest hub - indeed, the whole zone (e.g. you could literally grief each other from the rooftops and at every turn in a quest line). A more recent example that has been used is comparing MoP to the Isle of Quel'danas for those of you who don't remember the a n a l pillaging and plundering that was Gadget (and Everlook, but moreso Gadget).
Not Wpvp? You must not have been to Molten Front lately. Looks like I won't be getting my hippogryph until the expansion AFTER MoP.
There is quite a lot of PVP on this realm.

Couple of guilds on both factions run organized city, TB and zone raids. Mostly same people posting same messages, videos, and generally scratching the same itch over and over again.

However wpvp happens everywhere, including quest hubs in Outland and Northrend, Halaa, even Gurubashi Arena, CoC, Uldum and Deepholm.

Especially prominent with recent inclusion of Bleeding Hollow into CRZ.
Transferred to Bleeding Hollow probably two months ago for a friend. Love it. It's not packed but it's not deserted and the PvP is great.
I love Kitty
09/20/2012 12:06 PMPosted by Drug
I love Kitty
I love you.
I like my guild. Bobsled has the my favorite world pvping alliance, awesome competition, they stick around to fight big fights. I hope they get big.
Wpvp never really died on this server, unlike alot of others, where it totally vanished.

I'm so sorry for your troubles. Here's a doll, where did the hordies touch you?

I abuse em' more than a Penn St. shower party.

fair fight, sometimes it's not but don't listen to Agony he has 305 World HKs hardly someone who knows whats going on with World PvP.

Whoa 305 HKs on a raiding character. Nobody has alt characters on this game, right?
Really agony? Then why do i never see you....ever? Or at least post on your character i do see, because i really don't believe you until you do.