Gor'Watha Warband is recruiting! [H-RP]

Emerald Dream
Brightly colored parchment has been nailed to every call board in every major city. Smaller outposts find them littered all over the ground. A few sorry gentlemen have them in their mailboxes. It's written in extremely poor Orcish, and there are little tearable tabs at the bottom.

"CITIZENS OF THE HORDE:

Tired of spending your days staring at the sand? Are your eyes going bad because your last boss told you looking at the sun improved morale? Do you get paid next to nothing, forced to dig for scraps in the trash can outside Baine's tent? GOOD NEWS! The Gor'Watha Warband is currently recruiting any and all able bodied killing machines!

Orcs: Frostwolf, Warsong, or Dragonmaw? Doesn't make a lick of difference to us! Your wife might look down on you for flexing at cuties in the middle of the road, but Gor'Watha doesn't judge. Your landlord might demand you pay him in a specific kind of fish only found in the middle of the Barrens, but Gor'Watha wants you pay YOU in real, hard gold. No joke! Come test your flexing prowess against our muscley armed champion, General Ezzran!

Trolls: Are you looking for a place in this new, fast paced Horde? Has your degree in shamanism been totally overlooked in favor of an Orc or Tauren, just because of your tusks? Have you ever craved elf flesh, or danced with the Loa in the pale moonlight? Do you hate southy scum? ARE you southy scum? Gor'Watha proudly features more trolls than any other nearly independent military force allied with the Horde! Second only to the numbers of the Darkspear, and the ONLY Troll fighting force stationed in the northern half of the Eastern Kingdoms, Gor'Watha boasts heavy balls and is ready to prove it! Come down for our famous Gnome gizzard stew today!

Tauren: Life in Mulgore is pretty boring, I know. I've seen the number of plainstriders you have milling around at the base of the Bluffs, pooping everywhere and generally being disruptive while you sleep. I know life is hard when you have to scrape garbage out of your hooves, and we feel for you, we really do. In fact, Gor'Watha wants to outfit you with PREMIUM ROCKET HOOVES, perfect for gliding over the landscape and burning every plainstrider you see to a lovely crisp. Heck, we won't even judge you if you eat it afterwards! The Earthmother has my number.

Goblins: Honestly, we pay well.

Forsaken: What can be said about Gor'Watha that hasn't already? Seasoned fighters, elite guards, gorgeous women... BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE! Yes ladies and gentleman of Lordaeron (and beyond), Gor'Watha is proud to announce the grand opening of its new intellectual society! Recently merged with the Heart-Pierce group under Sergeant Nydairus, Senior Sergeant Jin'taza wishes to welcome all brainy, academic types to participate in free thinking and wacky science experiments, all with a generous budget! The Dark Lady might watch over you, but Gor'Watha puts the beaker right in your hand! Apply today!

Fear not, gentle souls. We are a group of purity, violence, and steadfast loyalty. We serve the Warchiefs Yarbo and Garrosh Hellscream to a fault, yes, but we must also make our own rules. No elven scum shall ever wear the colors of Gor'Watha, nor any vaguely fuzzy creatures. We take drunks murderers, rapists, thieves, slackers, delinquents, bums, paladins, druids, assassins, grocers, fisherman, and anything else you can think of, but NO ELVES ALLOWED.

Please see Major General Rasek or Senior Sergeant Jin'taza for further information! Stop by Booty Bay today!"

((Hi, we're Gor'Watha, and we're recruiting for MoP. Heavy RP, lots of nonsense. We're troll based with no elves or pandas, so don't get any funny ideas about showing up in a fursuit or a dress.

Feel free to contact any of our officers, Yarbo, Rasek, Ezzran, Juzmik, or Jintaza about recruitment, or just stop by the website and apply.
gorwathawarband.guildlaunch.com

SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD, FRIENDS.))
((Bump for best guild ever.

No fuss. No muss.

Gor'watha is a drama free zone because troll drama eats they own.

Bumpage.)
((This is true. We run Watha with an iron fist of friendliness.))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGI48YcGDnU
They're the best eveeerrrrr. This is a hard fact.
09/18/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Buttunz
Come touch our tusks!

It's like you have a window into my dreams..
Come early, stay late. Gor'Watha has the happiness.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNqwuBad8CU&feature=g-all-u
(( Here's the story... ))
http://i.imgur.com/a5hoP.png
09/18/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Zurrock
We showed each other things today in SMC.

That we did. Tucked away in a corner where no one could see.

((Stop encouraging Araane to come to Silvermoon, Jesus. It's really distracting to have to pretend to care about defending elf-town when I'm trying to afk and read Ezzran/Everyone fanfiction. :c

Anyways, long live Love'watha.))

Nothing, ever in any existence could discourage me from rampaging through Silvermoon!
09/19/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Araane
We showed each other things today in SMC.

That we did. Tucked away in a corner where no one could see.

((Stop encouraging Araane to come to Silvermoon, Jesus. It's really distracting to have to pretend to care about defending elf-town when I'm trying to afk and read Ezzran/Everyone fanfiction. :c

Anyways, long live Love'watha.))

Nothing, ever in any existence could discourage me from rampaging through Silvermoon!

((Oh I imagine I could think of something. It doesn't involve anything nearly as tame as a cart either.))
((Oh I imagine I could think of something. It doesn't involve anything nearly as tame as a cart either.))

That cart was the most terrifying thing I have ever encountered in battle. You only wish your puny spells could inspire such awe and horror.

09/20/2012 01:05 AMPosted by Buttunz
not vaccinated

Araane is 100% bona fide disease free, I'll have you know.
I have met plenty of Forsaken, and they're mean and liberal with their use of cannibalize. Like they think it's amusing and not emotionally scarring.
HOLY SMOKES BUMPMAN!
((Hi friends, we're gearing up for MoP and getting everything in order. Our storyline leading into it will result in a lot of wpvp if everything goes well, and we'll be setting up our Friend'Watha RBG team and Super Juzmik Raid Squad. It's delicious, like chocolate when you're starving.))