Items not in game show as "Not Yet Learned"

Website Bug Report
Under the professions section on this character, I have noted a number of items that are not in the game (mostly pre-Catacylsm) which show as "Not Yet Learned". Some examples include Boots of Darkness (Tailoring), Green Woolen Robe (Tailoring), the Stormcloth set (Tailoring- Six Items), the Lifeblood Set (Tailoring- Three Items), the Netherflame Set (Tailoring- Three Items), Arcane Dust (Enchanting- noted as a "Formula"), Enchant Weapon- Greater Blasting (Enchanting), and Enchant Weapon- Titanguard (Enchanting).
Likewise, under the Professions>Leatherworking 'Not Yet Learned" section on this character, it has a list of 11 patterns. Summary:

Two of them have never been available in the game:
Onyxia Scale Breastplate
Nightscape Cloak

One of them is not even a leatherworking pattern:
Release Spirit

Two of them almost every leatherworker has, (I do):
Exotic Leather
Savage Leather

And the following six patterns were taken away from me, as I did spend the effort to learn them:
Windhawk Hauberk
Windhawk Bracers
Windhawk Belt
Primalstrike Vest
Primalstrike Bracers
Primalstrike Belt

As you can see, some of the enjoyment I get from the game has been learning every single leatherworking pattern in the game. While I can claim it, I surely can't back that claim up with this webpage.

Some items (from Sunwell) I farmed for hundreds of hours for years. And to see this "Not Yet Learned" list displayed with erroneous items is quite discouraging. Especially, when six of them have been forcibly removed from my known list, and then displayed here as "Not Yet Learned."

Crysto!
Thank you for your comment Crystol. I know this is an old comment but I felt compelled to respond. Like you I enjoy many parts of the game besides raiding or pvp, and I was really looking forward to completing my leatherworking pattern list. Looks like this is just one more thing I won't be able to complete which I find most frustrating. It is unfortunate that Blizzard folks continue to disrespect those of us who they choose to call "completionists". Why use the term Blizz if you cannot or will not deliver the goods? It would seem a courtesy to players if instead of just simply removing or recatagorizing a pattern (regardless of profession) if they would at least give us credit for it. If completed it could be a "Feat of strength" conversely if not completed just remove it from the pattern/formula list for that player. At least then it would seem we would have completed something not just spun our wheels which is what this game is beginning to feel like in so many respects.
Thank you as well, Bodaecia.

You can bet that you and I are among a very few players that have even seen this post. I think it is relatively safe to assume that no one from Blizzard cares, or even has the time to check things like these out.

But I do suspect most of the community of players don't care either.

I still post the bug, so that I at least feel I have done something constructive about it.

And I notice the same problems still exist as we roll into the pre-release for the new WoD expansion. So some poor cube-noob web-drone had to update the list of patterns to include the new items. Had that poor soul know of these issues, they could have been resolved in just 30-40 more seconds of their "programming" time.

Crysto!

P.S. I also wish that the Blizzard web team would implement the "known/not known" lists for the archaeology items as well.

Thankfully at least, I do have a dozen eggs, and the Blizzard parking lot in Irvine is relatively close to my home.
Well, here is an update as related to comments above. (I am posting this 27 April 2016, just before the launch of the new Legion expansion.)

Things are worse, not better. Under the Professions>Leatherworking "Not Yet Learned" section on this character, it now has a list of 35 patterns. Summary:

Still, two of them listed have never been available in the game, and they added one more:
    Onyxia Scale Breastplate
    Nightscape Cloak
    Small Football

They did fix and remove this non-leatherworking pattern:
    Release Spirit

Three of them now, (up one more) almost every leatherworker has, (I do):
    Burnished Leather
    Exotic Leather
    Savage Leather

And STILL, the following six patterns were TAKEN AWAY from me, as I did spend the extra effort to learn them:
    Windhawk Hauberk
    Windhawk Bracers
    Windhawk Belt
    Primalstrike Vest
    Primalstrike Bracers
    Primalstrike Belt

And as everyone can attest, they added 23 "tent" patterns, that we ourselves can't make, but rather only the leatherworker in our garrison Tannery Building can make.

Some of the enjoyment I get from the game has been learning every single leatherworking pattern in the game. While I can claim it, I surely STILL can't back that claim up with this webpage.

I completely understand that fixing bugs like these does not make the company any more money, but its bugs like these that add up to my discontent, which is growing steadily each year. Until...

Crysto!