Capacitor Totem idea?

Shaman
Post Limit:
So I might be crazy (probably am) but anyway I was thinking of a fix for Capacitor totem to be:
a) Reduce charge up to around 3s
  • 1)Or have it based on how much haste u have to reduce how long the charge up is
  • b) If the totem dies before its suppose to have it stun for that long (more PvP situated)
  • 2) If I drop it and a melee comes up and wacks it after just 1 second of being summoned it would stun for 1s
  • Any other constructive ideas?
    b) If the totem dies before its suppose to have it stun for that long (more PvP situated)
  • 2) If I drop it and a melee comes up and wacks it after just 1 second of being summoned it would stun for 1s

• Heck, I think that having Capacitor applying the full stun if it's destroyed wouldn't be too out of line. There needs to be at least one totem that punishes players that try to destroy it; the "Unstable Affliction" of totems, if you will.

After all, so many other stuns are instant cast, and at least this one has an obvious focal point players can get away from, or make them realize that now is the time to break out their anti-CC cooldowns, such a change wouldn't be that big a deal.
    so guys I was in this thread where this shaman came out suggesting new ideas for Capacitor totem this close to release an- oh crap wrong thread. My B
    09/20/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Tötemsrus

Glyph of Capacitor Totem does this, reducing the charge time from 5s to 3s.
    Reduce the timer to 2 seconds and change the glyph to explode immediately after projection
    09/20/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Pharaa

Glyph of Capacitor Totem does this, reducing the charge time from 5s to 3s.

Oh I know I should have said was 3s without the glyph, just be that is the main totem has a 3s charge.
    Reduce the timer to 2 seconds and change the glyph to explode immediately after projection

I don't know that it would need to go down to two seconds, but I really like the idea of detonating when projected. I have been doing a lot of bg's since the patch and I really like having a stun, and and aoe one at that. My only beef is that timing a projection properly and remembering to offset my little targetting circle ahead and right of the target can be tricky.

I've seen the graphic go off at the new location, but it had already triggered before I projected it and it had no affect.
    Make Capacitor Totem act like a warriors Dragon roar... but have it actually work like the tooltip says it will. Would be fun imo.
    Yes Capacitor Totem should be reduced to 3 seconds without wasting a glyph. I believe a hunters trap gives you 3 seconds, though i think you can make it set sooner. 5 seconds is a long time to hope you're opponent doesn't notice the totem and that they stayed close enough to be effective. For me it's timing and hit and miss.

PvP Video from Enhancement perspective...

http://youtu.be/cTXcioUlw6o?hd=1