Renewed Search: Role Play Partner

Wyrmrest Accord
Yello again, Wyrmrest. It's that tme again. <.<; No remarks from the peanut gallery.

You may call me Rein, Tally, Applesauce, Kitty Litter, or whatever else pleases you. Quite simply, I have been having very little luck finding reliable RP anywhere, and so, while I've tried this many a time before and ultimately have failed in each attempt, I'm going to plant my feet and do it again. Why? Because I'm as stubborn as a cockroach! :D And I need a reason to keep playing WoW now that it seems everyone has poofed.

Basically, I'm looking for a partner. ...Obviously. I'd like to either start toons together, or link currently existing characters with one another, with shared history, lore, etc. Examples: Siblings, lovers, childhood friends. Whatever. The point of this is to find a RP partner with whom I can build a story, both a backstory and the ongoing tale of our RP. I want to collaborate and brainstorm together. These characters, ideally, should have something shared, rather than complete strangers meeting by chance. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course - but I want to start out with some sort of foundation for these two. It's just easier for me. :3 I also must insist upon someone with dedication who isn't going to simply vanish on me.

I'm willing to play Horde or Alliance, but I am only willing to play certain races:

Night Elves
Blood Elves
Draenei
Humans
MAYBE Worgen

My character will undoubtedly be female, just so you know. I'm capable of playing male characters (I adored my Athran :3), but I'd rather be a lady right now.

I'm a little picky about my partners: I like their role playing skills to be honed and admirable. I detest improper grammar, punctuation, and all that technical jazz. Flowing sentences are my best friends. Not to sound elitist, or anything, but I'm a stickler for the rules of English when it comes to posting. ^^;

...So! If anyone's interested, you can post here to let me know, or you can whisper/mail Rein on Alliance side, or Terowyn on Horde side. I would honestly prefer you to get in touch with me inside the game, as I might miss a post here, and I'm pretty bad at first moves.

Thanks for your time, and hope to hear from you soon!

~Tally
What's this? A person capable of complete sentences who is looking for a partner to RP with?!

BY THE NINE DIVINES, COLOR ME INTERESTED!
09/20/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Rein
Kitty Litter

This still makes me laugh.
You're just jealous of my Fresh Step Super Clumping Capabilities! <3
what
I love cancelled classes wheee.
I'd be down to give this another go. Got some ideas for new toons.
Feel free to drop me a letter, Kloin. I'm all ears.
We could have a party of people.
That'd be kinda cool.
I've played with that idea, but it's harder to all get together, and I still like the one-on-one connection. I wouldn't mind involving them in a slightly larger group, but I would like to have that link between my character and my partner's.
We could do family RP.
HAR HAR HAR HAR, HAR HAR HAR HAR.
... anyway.
If you and I were to do this, I would only have two days open for me.
Friday and Saturday.
Because I'm Australian and have school, it's difficult.
My 6pm is like 1-2am server time.
It's up to you if you want to give it a go, Jer. In the mean time, I'm always still looking for more. (:
Finally got some cloak-and-helm looms. It's about time. >.>
In my experience, good writers sort of all glom together and seek one another out. You may have some good fortune joining a heavy lore-based RP guild, especially one that is friendly towards other RP guilds. The people in those types of guilds tend to devote themselves to story-writing very passionately.
Don't get me wrong, I love a strong role play guild. That's not what this particular endeavor is about, though; but thank you. (:
If level isn't an issue, I would be willing to try something out with you.

I'm not sure what Ced might have in common with a night elf death knight, but if you think something would work, let me know.
It doesn't have to be Rein. In fact, I very likely won't use Rein for any of this. I have other characters, and I'm also willing to create new ones at any time, so. Yeah.
In that case, feel free to shoot me a whisper in game. Ced's had very little RP exposure thus far so I'm still free to tweak his story.
...Well... At least I'm the new Ook. /flex
09/20/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Rein
Applesauce

I'm not sure as to whatever is happening here... But I kind of like it.