~Got HNN?

Wyrmrest Accord
Horde News Network: All Horde-All the Time! ((RP News Guild))
~HNN is currently selling our newspapers every Wednesday!!

HNN also has a news chat channel at /join HNN
It's a great channel to pass along information and socialize with other HNN followers.
The HNN channel is IC with ((OOC)).

The intent of this guild was to allow open RP among all in a RP News type guild setting and it's open to everybody!

Still there were many people that had never heard of Horde News Network, and a lot of folks ((With GHI)) who didn't stop by to check out what HNN had to offer!

If you are one of those people and reading this article, please check out what we do and how we handle our newspapers. I personally believe it's very worth it.

If you would like to write for HNN we need you! You can submit a single story, write for us weekly, or what ever you please without having to leave your current guild! The current deadline for each paper is Tuesday evenings in order to get into the next paper.

We are looking for:
Stories on current events, things you've seen around town, and your opinion on something.
Advertisements for your Guild/event/IC job (small cost applies runs for the whole week)
Announcements such as engagements, weddings, deaths, births, birthdays!

Send this and anything else you would like to see in the paper to Syrric or Aryasnowwing. Or you can email us at HNNWrA@gmail.com!

Got Twitter? Your Horde News Network is finally on Twitter!!
All are welcome to follow us for news updates, newspaper releases, kodo crashes and gnome punting!!!

@HNNWrA on Twitter!
Yes, I would like to approach you in game to start, kinda ICly. My members told me they took an ad out for us in the paper, so now Sals is intrigued. I'd be interested in writing for you, doing talks on the channel or whatever.
Eh? HNN is still going on? Great to hear!
Haven't seen you in quite some time, Syrric.
Hope that HNN comes rises up again as the great thing that i was some time ago. ^-^
BUMP this was a fun group when it was active. I loved gathering to listen to the news!
I am flattered that many still remember HNN!
Good to see HNN is back again!
09/21/2012 04:25 AMPosted by Syrric

09/21/2012 04:25 AMPosted by Syrric
deaths

Does it count if they're alts?

Also, cool to hear you guys are back in business.
09/22/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Gomir

deaths

Does it count if they're alts?

Also, cool to hear you guys are back in business.

Alts? Sure! Write up a good story to follow along with it (murder, suicide, poisoned by ex!) or even an obituary and we're in business!!
Hooray! I missed HNN <3
Love your papers! Please don't leave again!