How is this "addon" still around?

UI and Macro
The "Gold Tycoon" addon from manaview is still charging almost $40 for their addon and now my fiancee wants me to buy it because she saw an ad for it. I tried to submit a ticket for it to have a GM response telling her it was bad and the pre-defined ticket categories don't fit except the "suggestion" crap.

How do they get away with this crap for this long? I'd link the addon site but I'm not gonna get in trouble even though nothing will be done to them.
The "Gold Tycoon" addon from manaview is still charging almost $40 for their addon and now my fiancee wants me to buy it because she saw an ad for it. I tried to submit a ticket for it to have a GM response telling her it was bad and the pre-defined ticket categories don't fit except the "suggestion" crap.

How do they get away with this crap for this long? I'd link the addon site but I'm not gonna get in trouble even though nothing will be done to them.

So report them...

WoWUI@blizzard.com
You pay for snake oil and they include the add-on free of charge. An author can choose how they distribute their add-on.
I think you should reconsider the wedding.
There's an unofficial download here.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mqbjzjpfuoe2tb9

.toc for it says it's for 4.2 though so it might not work.