WTT your PM ally gold my Mal'Ganis Horde gold

Proudmoore
Hi all.

I've been an in-game TCG trader for about 5 years now, ever since they went BoE. Normally, I would always sell out within days. That was until the dupers showed up and had an unchecked run recently. Thus I ended up with about 58 TCG Mounts (including 14 swift spectrals) which I had bought from legit players for higher prices than the dupers / hackers were selling (before they showed up), and so I could not compete with their prices without losing half my gold.

I moved all my mounts to Mal'Ganis (which thankfully hasn't yet been targetted by these dupers) and cleared a whole bunch of my TCG stocks. I'm down to just about 14 mounts in stock at this present time. However, all the TCG sales have racked up the millions of gold on Mal'Ganis horde for me when I could use some of it on proudmoore alliance. Even if I do a guild character transfer and faction change, each one costs me $65 and I'd have to lose like $500 plus if I were to get over all my gold, which would pay for quite a few gallons in Ghostcrawler's Ferrari, but be foolhardy for me to do.

And so, I'm looking for players who would like to hand me their proudmoore alliance faction gold against my Mal'Ganis horde faction gold. 1:1. From a minimum of 10,000g upto 5 million. I will specify terms very clearly for GM logs when you trade me the gold so that you aren't in any risk whatsoever.

My sincerity can be vouched by several players of & my close friends in Guilds - Non combat pet, Heat & Dishonor Elite. Among others, character Mindgame of Maeiv would also vouch for me as he trusted me with 1.3million gold worth of items recently, which I then paid for on proudmoore instantly.

Additionally, I am selling some mounts quite cheap on Mal'Ganis. So if you're interested in buying those, you can simply hand me the gold on proudmoore and switch to a lvl 58 dk in Mal'Ganis to learn it. Account wide ftw :D

Kindly get in touch with my banker [royalmaxbank] if you are interested. On a side note, Proudmoore rocks for alliance and Mal'Ganis rocks for Horde. So both are top realms to play on.

Cheers,

- Max
...and this is my Mal'Ganis Banker. :)

- Max
-chin scratch-

I'm still scratching up gold at the moment Max but do you happen to have the Blue Nether-Rocket lying around? (The Rare quality one.)
I'm debating between that and the new Yak mount depending on going prices.

But on topic:
Max is a very trustworthy person. Never had a problem with him ever and he's been a long standing member of Proudmoore's community.
I have an epic Red rocket right this moment for just 90k (for you).
Nuuuu! I've already got the red one.

But thanks Max. That's an amazing deal! ; _ ;
(I paid 185k for mine in a splurge.)
Bad shwert.

get the yak
Bad shwert.

get the yak

keeping this thread up top by going

Just for Ruined.
Dx
To the top...and max is the most trustworthy person on this server
hey max, i know someone that would be uniquely interested in screwing around like this. pst me in game. i'lll likely be on noctus or obscuri.

i doubt my friend who recently server hopped for better raid times and now plays both alliance on proudmoore and actively main raids as horde on malganis would want many knowing much more than that i know of such a foolhardy person.

thus... he MIGHT be interested
WTS the following:

On Proudmoore Alliance: (Contact Royalmaxbank)
Reins of the Spectral Tiger 225,000 gold each. [x2 available]
Corrupted Hippogryph 110,000 gold. [x1 available]

On Mal'Ganis Horde: (Contact Tcgbabe)
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger 365,000 gold each [x4 available]
Magic Rooster Egg 160,000 gold each [x2 available]
Wooly White Rhino 120,000 gold each [x2 available]
Tabard of the Lightbringer 120,000 gold each [x2 available]

I won't be transferring. Paid for enough gas in ghostcrawler's ferrari allready. :D
All mentioned mounts are verifiable on the respective auction houses / on request.

I can accept gold on Proudmoore alliance and deliver the mount on Mal'Ganis Horde or Vice Versa to save you faction change cost. Just level a dk 55-58 to learn the mount. Account wide ftw! :D

Main character is Maxdps@Proudmoore.

Cheers,
-Max
09/18/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Alastair
max u got any horde gold on cho'gall or area 52?

Nope, just Mal'Ganis.

09/19/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Siliskorr
To the top...and max is the most trustworthy person on this server

Ty! <3
Hm... I may be transferring soon =P get a spectral tiger :D
Max!!! I used to run your GCGs before I switched servers to mal'ganis! What a coincidence that u switched over there to sell ur mounts haha. Anyway Ill be in the market to buy a swift spectral in about a week here since I am about to hit gold cap for the first time! My charectars on Proudmoore were Ego and Shade if you remember me at all.

WTS on Proudmoore Alliance.

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger x 4 @ 250,000 gold each.
Reins of the Spectral Tiger x 2 @ 150,000 gold each.

Couple other TCG Mounts also available. You can verify on the AH.

Straight up gold or items listed under. You transfer to me. No other kind of deals solicited.

Vial of the Sands accepted for 15k each in lieu of the mounts.

Relic of Xuen / Relic of Xuen / Relic of Chi Ji / Relic of Yu'lon accepted as trade ins against the mounts @ 60,000 gold value each.

WTS of Mal'Ganis Horde.

Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger x 4 @ 250,000 gold each.
Reins of the Spectral Tiger x 1 @ 150,000 gold each.

Also have 1 of every type of TCG Mount almost, check AH to verify. 10% off the AH price I have listed.

Straight up gold or items listed under. You transfer to me. No other kind of deals solicited.

Vial of the Sands accepted for 15k each in lieu of the mounts.

Relic of Xuen / Relic of Xuen / Relic of Chi Ji / Relic of Yu'lon accepted as trade ins against the mounts @ 60,000 gold value each.

As you may or may not know, it will only take 1 transfer in with the gold as you just need to level a dk 55-56 on Proudmoore Alliance / Mal'Ganis Horde to learn the mount. There's a mailbox just under start area by the field with Noth.

From fellow proudmooreans, I can accept rhe gold on Proudmoore Alliance / Horde and hand you the mounts on Mal'Ganis horde.

Maxdps - Maxdpsmounts - on Proudmoore.
Tcgbabe on Mal'Ganis.

PS... /wave Grant & Phalse