[A] <Acquired Taste> Mature Adult guild

Sargeras
Prev 1 2 3 20 Next
10/14/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Tamarisk
old fart guilds are the best...i come from one myself :)

Thanks Tamarisk! We think so. :) Most of us have children of our own. And as for me, when I *finally* get time to relax, babysitting other people's children isn't at the top of my list. (No offense to young-uns and their guilds. They probably couldn't stand our reminiscing the good old days of real Saturday morning cartoons, babies crying in the background of mumble, and the smell of farts and Ben-Gay... lol)
10/14/2012 02:25 PMPosted by Tamarisk
old fart guilds

Member of Uranus Thunder.

What you did there. I see it.
What's this doing way down here??

People MUST know about us. =)
Hello, my friend and I recently returned from a long break during Cata and would like to know if there is any opening for us in your guild. We raided during BC and Wrath however we only pvp'd at high levels in Cata (Up to 2500). I am a 472 Fire mage and he is a 468 Ret. We are University students and could make any Friday/Saturday late night raid without issue. We're both willing to be committed and and enthused raiders. We both have maxed proffs and are willing buy pots for raids etc. We have raided hardcore in the past.
10/19/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Tinangel
Hello, my friend and I recently returned from a long break during Cata and would like to know if there is any opening for us in your guild. We raided during BC and Wrath however we only pvp'd at high levels in Cata (Up to 2500). I am a 472 Fire mage and he is a 468 Ret. We are University students and could make any Friday/Saturday late night raid without issue. We're both willing to be committed and and enthused raiders. We both have maxed proffs and are willing buy pots for raids etc. We have raided hardcore in the past.

Hi Tinangel.

I run our guild's late night run starting tonight, and we have some pug spots open. I will give you a shout as soon as I log-in tonight, but in the meantime feel free to pester Ittymar, Violentntent, or Airmid starting 10PM server.

I would love to add a Mage to our fold and have no qualms about bringing in a Retadin on a PERMANENT basis going forward, but would like to chat with you both before extending that invite. Given that it's almost raid time, let's focus on that first and talk long-term plans during or after.

Mostly I want to understand what your expectations are and communicate mine, as well as get a feel for how well you will both gel with the rest of the group.
10/16/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Airmid
old fart guilds

Member of Uranus Thunder.

What you did there. I see it.

i try ;)
10/02/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Nurzaak
I'm PRETTY sure people can get an idea of how seriously we take ourselves just my looking at the bump posts in this thread lol

Dude...replace that helm. It hurts mine eyes! >_<

I happen to think that helm is quite lovely ;)
Nurzaak i think you should dub your helm your "!@#$ eating grin helm"... though personally I've never understood that term... who would ever want to eat poop? lol!
Money, it's a gas. Bump that cash with both hands and make a stash....
What are you current needs for your late night raid group? Went to your website and there wasn't any info about spots you need filled.
10/29/2012 11:14 PMPosted by Haurong
What are you current needs for your late night raid group? Went to your website and there wasn't any info about spots you need filled.

Hey Haurong. Sorry for the slow reply.

Our late night group currently has 7 slots (2 tanks, 2 healers, 3 DPS) locked down. The remaining 3 have yet to be finalized, though we have a small bench to work with. We're looking for people who:

(a) Are dependable raiders who commit to our time slot [FRI/SAT - 11pm to 2am server], come prepared and have a casual approach to raiding
(b) Are interested in joining and being an active part of our guild for the long-term. Given that a walk-in permanent raid slot is not available, I want to ensure that my raiders are invested in the guild as a whole, and not just the raid slot.
10/24/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Tamarisk
Nurzaak i think you should dub your helm your "!@#$ eating grin helm"... though personally I've never understood that term... who would ever want to eat poop? lol!

People who like to share? =)
To the top I say!!! /epic point
Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness, and cleanliness is godliness, and god is bumpy just like me...
Bumping with late-night recruiting open once again!

LINKY --> http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004047207
Hey Hey you you wanna but this thre-ead!

Hey Hey you you wanna app the guild!

...sorry for that /hands brain bleach
Come join the (not-so) Geriatrics!
!Galleon
if only you were horde...we could merge and share much happiness of the geriatric variety ;)