[A] <Acquired Taste> Mature Adult guild

Sargeras
Prev 1 3 4 5 20 Next
(KER_BOOOMP)
Are yall interested in taking in someone who had a 3 year break? :) Just got back in to the game and started leveling my fully raided lvl 80 hunter again. Need a new home!
Played AND raided back in BC. stopped playing before wrath.

New accnt for Cata, didn't really enjoy it till the very end.

healing MoP heroics is a complete joke to me, even if I get a group of garbage DPS and tank, I can still heal through it fairly easily without QQing.

Got a home for Holy offspec Ret pala?
01/21/2013 07:23 AMPosted by Faeryn
Are yall interested in taking in someone who had a 3 year break? :) Just got back in to the game and started leveling my fully raided lvl 80 hunter again. Need a new home!

If you're a mature player who is looking for a nice home to hang out in, yes. =)

Played AND raided back in BC. stopped playing before wrath.

New accnt for Cata, didn't really enjoy it till the very end.

healing MoP heroics is a complete joke to me, even if I get a group of garbage DPS and tank, I can still heal through it fairly easily without QQing.

Got a home for Holy offspec Ret pala?

Both you and Faeryn should apply if you feel that <AqT> matches what you are looking for. Follow the link in the first post, introduce and tell us a little about yourself.
To all my old geezers out there. Come join us weezers!
Where this thread is going, it doesn't need roads....

BACK TO THE <TOP>!!!
Anyone remember Pepsi Clear? God that stuff was awful!
My Goodness... this deep on 2nd page will not do!
A little Alt love... <3
Kah--boomp
After seeing what's been happening to sports heroes as of late, I am really worried about Wayne Gretsky is going to do for his fall from glory...

Probably caught eating Krispy Kreme rather than Timmies (the horror)
I hear Gretsky prefers jelly to maple syrup. Just what I've heard...
02/15/2013 02:53 PMPosted by Eisbock
I hear Gretsky prefers jelly to maple syrup. Just what I've heard...

Well...that's not so bad. Sometimes I get a hankering for a jelly donut too. A blueberry fritter with jelly is awesome too. I admit though my default is Maple Cream (pffftt Boston Creme.. BORING)
Too tired to think of a snappy <<bump>> post
Hi there,

I've just come back to wow after a big break and was looking for a new server to settle down on and well basically while having a nosey around I came across this page. It sounds exactly what I'm looking for, but I have a couple of questions: do you take people who are levelling since I want to start totally new on a new server? Also as I am in the UK with having a 1 year old and now actually having to sleep (and silly timezones) I wouldn't be looking to raid and I didn't know if this would be a problem

Thanks!
Hi Missguided!

Replying to your app as we speak. =) Look for responses from me and other members throughout today.
Holy influx of apps Batman!

Keep them coming!
Geez Amara is gonna have a freaking FIELD DAY with all the hazing that's going to be going on...
We're currently looking for a 10th for our evening progression group. We'd prefer an Ele. Shaman but a Warlock or Boomkin would be cool too.

We run Tues/Wed 6:30pm-9:00pm.
Ya know, whoever was going to do that transmog contest should get off their lazy !@# and do it already. It's been months now...

Oh, wait... that was me.