@ Helladin

Bleeding Hollow
Would you and your friends that you world pvp with be interested in roaming 10v10s / 5v5s?

Back in the day we used to do things like this with the opposite members of our factions. We would go to a random zone, and do roaming battles with each other. It can be a lot more fun with relatively even numbers and it's always fun to revist random zones and have epic battles there ;)
Let me know what you think. And it doesn't have to be 5v5 or 10v10. It could be roaming 20v20, roaming 8v8. You get the picture.

And this isn't just for Helladin. Anyone that can gather up 5-10-15 people is welcome to join in. We'll have to talk about it in skype so that three dozen people don't flock to the location, but it can be very fun.
World pvp is as many as you can get. Welcome to Bleeding Hollow, I'd love to fight anywhere you want.
You don't stand a chance. But ok.
Ill take that bet
lol
09/15/2012 09:21 PMPosted by Helladin
World pvp is as many as you can get. Welcome to Bleeding Hollow, I'd love to fight anywhere you want.

I didn't say World PvP. I know that world pvp has no rules about numbers, that's why I didn't make a post crying that you outnumbered us. That's not what world pvp is about.

I asked if you'd like to do roaming 5s/10s/15s/20s. They're a lot of fun, and have made many good memories for me! So if you want, let's set something up.

Just post your skypes and I'll add you, youngbizzle or whoever else. If we could start out with like 10v10 that would be good.
Well YoungBizzle, we don't have 20 people ^.^

So far on this server I've never fought you guys yet where there weren't tons of guards involved or we were outnumbered badly. Like I said, I'm not complaining and crying, saying that you're like cheating or something. Such is world pvp, and whichever side has more people should use those people.
But it's really fun to go into random zones with even numbers of people and fight it out. We don't have 20 people though, so we'd need to do a smaller group than that.
Therein lies the issue. When we make an event and even so much as mention it to the guild,you will get about 50 people from IWC wanting to join in.
Well YoungBizzle, we don't have 20 people ^.^

So far on this server I've never fought you guys yet where there weren't tons of guards involved or we were outnumbered badly. Like I said, I'm not complaining and crying, saying that you're like cheating or something. Such is world pvp, and whichever side has more people should use those people.
But it's really fun to go into random zones with even numbers of people and fight it out. We don't have 20 people though, so we'd need to do a smaller group than that.

So 10v10? Im 100% down but idk if that would be in your best interest. We showed up with 26 and my Hostile tracker add-on detected over 30 ally toons at 85. We dominated/camped your TBP base (Guards and all you scrubs) until there was only 9 allys left in the zone and we deiced to go about our business. Thanks for the HKs though and let me know that the verdict is.

What is your skype?
you guys just dont seem to get it. IWC does not want even numbers because they cannot win with even numbers. If you bring then, they have to bring 20, if you bring 20 they go for 30. They will never fight an even battle because they CANNOT WIN THAT WAY. At least Miller Time had the decency to bring numbers comparable to the opponent.

There, I said it, IWC is lower that Miller Time, and that is a tough low to reach guys.

What is your skype?

You do realize these same kiddies refused a 10v15 against a bunch of 2200 players, what makes you think they'd actually do something on equal terms. Raid group PvP heroes at their finest.
I do believe these are the people we ganked and are still mad about it. Ah well. Have fun hanging out in your city dude.

You have large shoes to fill, and as Helladin stated we do not conform to you.

Pussy.

That made me laugh. Extremely hard.
So basically the tl;dr of this thread is... Helladin refuses fair fight in zone with no guards?