SERVER FIRST 90 party LF Tank...

Kil'jaeden
Post Limit:
We are a group of 4 rock-solid, over-achieving, committed players with BiS gear and from a top rated guild, going for Server First 90.... We've been planning this for months, but our tank just switched servers a few days ago.

Looking for Tank to join our party race to server first 90!!! You must have mumble, must be fully committed for the duration, must have prepared appropriate amounts of food/flasks/pots, min/maxed your toon for tanking/dps and be ready to hit the ground running at midnight next Tuesday.

Please reply below if you are interested with an email, realid, whatever so that we can talk ASAP.

It's going to be fun... Who's in?

Shocka
Will you wait for my monk?
09/19/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Stuntdouble

09/19/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Stuntdouble
wait

Lolol that defeats the purpose of going for realm first. I personally am not going for it, but it'd like to be 90 asap.

But no, we're not waiting for anyone.
[/quote]
Lolol that defeats the purpose of going for realm first. I personally am not going for it, but it'd like to be 90 asap.

But no, we're not waiting for anyone.[/quote]

Go TROUTKIV! =D
09/19/2012 01:31 PMPosted by Ekiv

wait

only wait a few hours. lol

RAF can get a monk to 81 in a few minutes, then it's just a matter of tank queues to 85+
09/19/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Stuntdouble

RAF can get a monk to 81 in a few minutes, then it's just a matter of tank queues to 85+
that sounds like a great idea. whats a few hours in a race to 90? I'd pick this guy up for your group, Ekiv.

that sounds like a great idea. whats a few hours in a race to 90? I'd pick this guy up for your group, Ekiv.

The problem is, in those few hours it takes him to get from 81 - 85, we'll all be 86... and so will everyone else going for server first. Sorry, but, no one waiting a few hours to get started has even the slightest chance of getting server first. =(
It's hard to convey sarcasm over the internet.
09/19/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Therech
It's hard to convey sarcasm over the internet.

I saw it from the arch of your eyebrows and the way your jaw twitched a little.
people are always haters id go with yall if a dps drops
Good luck ;)
no rag h kill, no t11 kills, 15 % nerf madness kill, top rated guild?...nice troll
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Washuwa/simple

http://www.cogshanks.org/alt-o-magic

Low lvl trolls still exist here lol?
Yeah and some of them are smart enough to post from an alt account so that people dont find their mains like you just did.
!
?
~ This 1 makes me think of a mustache. Welcome to 80s !@#$!
P0rN is a bad word... thats what filtered in my previous comment.
Another bump for you mr. server first :3
Thx Valkriex. It's astounding to see how many negative mfer's there are on this server.

We got our tank. *fingers crossed they show up on Tuesday night.*

Good luck to everyone going for the gold. =D

Shocka
Thx Valkriex. It's astounding to see how many negative mfer's there are on this server.

We got our tank. *fingers crossed they show up on Tuesday night.*

Good luck to everyone going for the gold. =D

Shocka
^ Good luck! :]