question about MoP 10 day free trial

Customer Support
the greyed out option on the account page

will it be available to those of us who used the 7 day trial that was recently sent out?
09/18/2012 05:19 PMPosted by Arland
will it be available to those of us who used the 7 day trial that was recently sent out?

Taking advantage of one promotion should not necessarily make you ineligible for another. To use the Mists of Pandaria trial, it should just require that you do not yet have that particular expansion and have not yet redeemed the trial option.

Keep in mind that this option is not yet available and there is no specific information on when it may become so.

Free game time does count towards account activity, so if a promotion requires the account to be inactive on or before a certain date, that is a factor.
So it's greyed out at the moment, but is it going to become available upon release?
09/20/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Rinnix
So it's greyed out at the moment, but is it going to become available upon release?
Most likely soon after release, much the same as the Cata trial and WotLK trial were made available afterwards.
So when does this become available?
Sept 25th
09/21/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Boomhorn
So when does this become available?
MoP is being released on Tuesday, the 25th. When the MoP trial goes into effect, that has not been announced yet. Just note, since the trial has already been added to the list of trials, it will be open soon™.
kk
Thank you for all this information. because i was curious as well. and im not very sure if i am going to buy the new expantion before i play it. so hopefully the free trial for MoP comes out soon!
i want to play teh trial before i buy so i dont waste my money but alas no trial so time to go cancel my sub for now
Yeah, hopefully the trial becomes available soon.
Honestly blizzard should be more forthcoming with information about certain things. In this instance, when the trial for the new expansion will be available. From a business standpoint, it makes sense to delay the trial, but not for too long. 7 days so far have passed and that may be long enough, but that is their decision to make.
unlock the trial i wanna play :/
i wont have any money for another week :/
10/03/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Agromage
i wont have any money for another week :/

Then you will be able to play in another week, Blizzard doesn't have to make a trial available at all.