Honor and JP into MoP

Moon Guard
Title says it all. Does JP and Honor carry over into MoP or is it wiped?
I originally thought it was going to be wiped, but several blue posts have indicated that it will not be reset, and you will be able to carry 4k JP and 4k honor to 90.

What I don't know is what you can buy with it. I haven't been able to find anything on JP and Honor vendors.
I originally thought it was going to be wiped, but several blue posts have indicated that it will not be reset, and you will be able to carry 4k JP and 4k honor to 90.

What I don't know is what you can buy with it. I haven't been able to find anything on JP and Honor vendors.

You get the JP/VP stuff from reputation vendors in MoP in your Faction's main city in Pandaria. Blues require honored and purples require revered.

For PVP though I'm not so sure I haven't looked into that on beta yet.
You can see on rep quarter masters o: the gear is scattered across them. Just need to hit honored to buy JP gear and revered for VP gear.
Anything over 4k honor/jp has already been converted into some gold and mailed out.

Anything up to 4k will be able to be carried to 90. Keep in mind that being capped at 4k will probably only buy you a couple of things, but it's still a nice little head start.
I HAVE 4K EVERYTHING COME AT ME
There was a point earlier today when I was reading this that I despaired at my 8 85's that I would have to cap out jp on.

Feels better having realized I give zero frogs about all but two, and even then it's probably just going to be Baen I spam run on.
09/20/2012 03:03 AMPosted by Mcsars
I HAVE 4K EVERYTHING COME AT ME

http://youtu.be/zRNNk1Z3R-g

i can't be bothered grinding out 4k honor. i have 4k jp on three of my characters atm, i doubt i'll bother with more.
Speaking of grinding out Honor and JP, I finally got all my heirlooms together for a future Brewmaster Monk, only to be hit with the urge to make a Druid now. Then I realize id wanna be resto/boomkin, and do all the math, and id need 10k honor/7,550 JP just to get the missing leather casting gear.

God I miss when Heirlooms cost Emblems of Heroism. Getting the staff alone was only like 10 dungeon runs.