<Pokemon Gym Leader> Recruiting for MoP raids

Illidan
<Pokemon Gym Leader>
*Currently recruiting all*
(Send me an in-game mail if I'm not online, or whisper me if I am!)
We have a website! http://pokemongymleader.enjin.com/home

We are a 10 man guild on the Illidan server. Raid times are currently negotiable as we create our team and I begin to get a feel for all of your availability. Currently weekdays appear to be of the most convenience to my crew, and I would love to hear what you have to offer regarding your time to help us out! Remember, this is an un-established raiding crew, and flexibility is a must! This is good for you however, as there is plenty of wiggle room as to the final product.

TL:DR,
Raid Times: TBD, most likely weekdays. Preferably evening.
Server: Illidan
Version: 10 mans
Ready to roll for MoP when you give me your application!

Quick note at the rules:
1. Always be respectful. (Do I need to explain the importance of this?)

To me, being respectful is simply an all encompassing way to live your life, and of how to treat others. If you respect me, then I will always respect you. Some tips:

2. Please be punctual. It helps me trust you
3. Please be kind. It helps others appreciate you.
4. Please be flexible. It lets us forgive you
5. Always be patient. It allows us to work together.

Respect. Respect. Respect.

It makes the world go round, and you'll quickly learn I'm a fiercely loyal person to those I find I can trust. To me, respect>skill>gear. Period.

If you wish to join us for PvP purposes you're always welcome here as well, we run BG's relatively frequently and hopefully have an RBG group on the way.

We have our own Guild website.
Guild Website: http://pokemongymleader.enjin.com/home

Please don't be afraid to shoot me a mail or a tell in game, or even post here. I don't like applications directly, and I will instead ask you questions to best gauge how I feel you are fit for this guild. Thank you!

You can reach me at my characters:

Pryce
Boulderbison
Blitzblade
There is already a thread for this. Do you see all the blue posts locking/closing threads because people just make duplicate threads?
Luke, hush.
And let's do more than lame 40m BGs later, those are only fun if you want to farm HKs
Misty when I do bgs now, this is what happens to me when I watch other people play this game. Also, good morning sunshine.

NSFW

http://i.imgur.com/fbLvk.gif

NSFW
Hai qt's
Good morning to you, handsome sir!
And hi, Fluffy! <333
bump, LF intelligent raiders
bamp <3
09/18/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Misty

<----Intelligent, but not a raider. We have a dilemma over here.
09/18/2012 11:37 AMPosted by Fluffybunz

<----Intelligent, but not a raider. We have a dilemma over here.

true..but your job is to beautify my bnet, which you do magnificently.
bump for secksy raiders <3
up!
hello
ohai
If you have a Pokemon related name, do you get an instant invite,no matter what?

I must know.
I've actually whispered people with pokemon-related names,"Y U NO IN OUR GUILD?" and gotten them to join and hang out in gchat pokemon discussion :3
up!
bmp!
09/19/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Misty
I've actually whispered people with pokemon-related names,"Y U NO IN OUR GUILD?" and gotten them to join and hang out in gchat pokemon discussion :3

I got this.

Look below
I'm wanna be the very best...