"Dustwallow Marsh" Quests after Scenario?

Quests
So... what happens to all the Theramore quests after you complete the scenario? It looks like they just disappear... Are there enough other quests to complete the achievement or are you forced to use an alt?
My best guess is: Blizzard forgot about Loremaster needing 60 quests in Dustwallow marsh for the alliance tus making Loremaster unable to be completed on alliance toons that did not quest in Dustwallow marsh since achievements came into play...
The quests are still there I believe... although at a tent camp near theramore....
09/18/2012 02:00 AMPosted by Waraila
The quests are still there I believe... although at a tent camp near theramore....
It doesn't look like it. At least not as of the current patch.

I flew around quite a bit looking for a place to turn in my breadcrumb quest with no success.
Have 6 quests in log that i cant turn in now that i did scenerio -.- impliment a hotfix so we can do loremaster please....
09/18/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Slylestra
impliment a hotfix so we can do loremaster please....

Do the place on an alt.
Speak to Zidormi to the west of Theramore, at the end of the bridge (56/50).

He can take you back in time to when Theramore still existed. You can then complete any quests in Theramore.
talk to him and it says "Requires expansion Mists of Pandaria"
Not any more. Working on Loremaster for the zones I didn't do previously while waiting for Pandaland to thin out a little. Talking to that NPC at the end of the bridge now takes you back to the pre-MoP Theramore. Still working on DWM, but I've done 12 quests just in Theramore, so I'm thinking they're still there.
Spoke with Zidormi and went back pre-patch. Can't talk with Do'gol, or Krog. Can't talk with Mosarn at Thunderbluff to pick up quest to Krog. This is a bummer!