Am i the only one

Stormreaver
Who dislikes this xrealm non-sense?????
you can't even have a good time questing while 3 85's from different realms ganking you this goes for all low level zones i know from trying to quest in redridge me and my girlfriend get ganked as soon as we get there, seriously people that abuse this x-realm garbage need to get a life.
poeple will get bored eventually and stop
Nope, ppl will not get bored...and will not stop doing it...not to mention rare farming is a pain in the neck!!
I LOVE the new crossrealm feature! I camped so much Alliance at Lakeshire in Redge last night and had to kill like 50 with no death! Then I went to HALAA AND IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST FEATURE ADDED EVER!
Pvp happens on a pvp server this is crazy!!! STOP THE MADNESS!
I think Blizz should put in a feature that allows you to zone out of the cross realm area. And Xp, we aren't against PvP, however, when you CHOOSE a server, you usually have the choice between an overpopulated gankfest, and a mid population server. We chose this server to play with people from THIS SERVER.
As long as i stay in my hole located somewhere in orgimmar ill be safe from the xrealm ally.
I love this new Crossrealm thing! Me & my buddy ganked about 80 horde in Dragonmaw Port last night :D
I only ever gank low level toons from other realms.
Cake.
So much QQ on this brilliant feature, get out lol
I like it, breaths new life into the PvP servers and it reminds you of the fact that you are indeed on a PvP server. There are ways of escaping being ganked and if you really don't like it then you can go to a PvE server. Harsh I know, but honestly the change is here and it isn't going away. Ether embrace it or adapt!
Are you really crying over getting ganked? How is getting shi t on by someone from a different realm any different than you getting shi t on by someone from this realm? Either way you and your girlfriend will get camped so consider uninstalling if it makes you this upset.
I dig it. that being said i think that not every single zone on every continent needs to be xrealm-ized make every high lvl zone cross realm...and for the others that are questing make certain zones cross realm...but bump up the xp and the loot to make it a rewarding yet potentially a gankfest experience.
09/20/2012 12:36 AMPosted by Minorjohnson
you can't even have a good time questing while 3 85's from different realms ganking you this goes for all low level zones i know from trying to quest in redridge me and my girlfriend get ganked as soon as we get there, seriously people that abuse this x-realm garbage need to get a life.

Gosh it's almost like how pvp servers were before they allowed rampant server xferring and faction changes.
This is the way it used to be back i the day. It sets up world pvp. When and 85 is ganking lowbies they call for guild support and the opposing side does the same and often epic battles ensue.