Why are Gnomes being punted?

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
We are not footballs and we do not even look like footballs, yet I hear constantly about people wanting to punt us like we are footballs. But remember this: footballs cannot take weapons and hack and stab you with them, so beware!
fine, we wont use you as footballs. but i know a tauren who could use a nice foot rest...
They're so adorable when they try to act tough!

It almost makes me feel guilty for butchering them wholesale whenever I get the opportunity. Almost.

Worthless little wretches.
09/19/2012 05:07 PMPosted by Seyl
It almost makes me feel guilty for butchering them wholesale whenever I get the opportunity. Almost.

Better not let Meep or Turle catch you saying that.... <.<

That being said... they are the only two gnomes that I won't punt...

The rest squeak rather nicely when punted long distance...

What?

It gets them to their destination faster, it's a form of swift travel.... <.<
Awwww it thinks it' tall how cut xD
/puntagnome is fun tho
What's that? I can't hear anything except a small fly making annoying buzzing sounds?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXPrFgFOTW0

nuff said
My parents on the Echo Isles used to foster little raptors. They were so small that sometimes we'd accidentally punt 'em across the hut. Maybe you need to make little stilts so your friends won't keep trippin' on you or punting you across the room.

At least these little green goblins know how to stay out from underfoot.
::punt::
Would love to see Blizz put in a /punt emote....

*cough**hint*
Would love to see Blizz put in a /punt emote....

*cough**hint*

second this motion
/yell FOOOOORE!!!

/me swings 9 iron striking a gnome soundly on the bum..
09/19/2012 11:24 AMPosted by Bichorak
But remember this: footballs cannot take weapons and hack and stab you with them, so beware!
Eh I disagree. With voodoo magic anything's possible. Back in Zul'Drak, the trolls reanimated masks and spears to attack you with, and then again back in Naxxramas, they empowered weapons to attack you on their own, so yes with the proper magic, you probably could get footballs to hack and stab people with them.
BRB goin gnome killin, then take the corpses to the taxidermists to make a leg rest...
where did they get a box of gnomes?!

Worthless? I don't see gnomes with widescale fel addiction, princess.
Whats fun is when I turned into the gigantic flaming ball of whatever down in Uldum, I was only supposed to kill like 300, but I killed more. It was fun being a genocidal mass murderer. Oh wait, gnomes arent people, theyre footballs, so I guess Im not a genocidal mass murderer. SCHWING!!!
09/22/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Sty
Whats fun is when I turned into the gigantic flaming ball of whatever down in Uldum, I was only supposed to kill like 300, but I killed more. It was fun being a genocidal mass murderer. Oh wait, gnomes arent people, theyre footballs, so I guess Im not a genocidal mass murderer. SCHWING!!!

How dare you try to eliminate us! We will come back for you! HeHeHe..

Worthless? I don't see gnomes with widescale fel addiction, princess.

Fel addiction? Not for some time now, dear.

Why don't you run along and continue trying to figure out how to get your own city back from a disorganised band of troggs, hmm?