How does a Warlock have 218K health

Paladin
and burn me down in under 10 seconds? GC needs to be fired.
09/19/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Agincourt

For one, you lost to one of those locks is pretty bad.
For two, it's a sacrifice minion ability.
For three, GC is doing fairly well and understands the whole concepts of everything much better than common players.
and for Four, it's balanced around lvl 90, not level 85, let alone it's a 1v1 issue.

Also, this does not belong on paladin forums.

For one, you lost to one of those locks is pretty bad.
For two, it's a sacrifice minion ability.
For three, GC is doing fairly well and understands the whole concepts of everything much better than common players.
and for Four, it's balanced around lvl 90, not level 85, let alone it's a 1v1 issue.

Also, this does not belong on paladin forums.

I agree with that... except the part about where being balanced at 90 means the game can be unbalanced before. Also, they kind of have to balance 1v1 to an extent, otherwise they can't balance 3v3, or 5v5, or groups and whatever.
I encounter a Warlock with 218k health in world PVP. In the course of the 10 seconds I'm alive I hit him twice (CS 2.7K damage and TV for 5K damage).

Now tell me how I'm bad that I was destroyed in 3 globals?
I encounter a Warlock with 218k health in world PVP. In the course of the 10 seconds I'm alive I hit him twice (CS 2.7K damage and TV for 5K damage).

Now tell me how I'm bad that I was destroyed in 3 globals?

All the fear spam has gotten ridiculous. I've beaten some locks 1-1, then one will come along like yours, and I won't dent them.
Agin, your entire post history is pretty much saying how paladins are terrible.

Why havent you rerolled yet?
09/20/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Aesix
Fire GC because you died to a lock....a paladin of all classes as well
Smart guy, tell me how I could have won?

-In the 10 seconds I was alive I hit him twice for a total of 8k damage which didnt make a dent in his 218k health

-During those 10 seconds I was alive he hit me 3 times for a total of 140K damage

-I guess I could have bubble and gained an extra 6 seconds of life which means he would have killed me after 16 seconds and he would still have 218k health

Why should I have to reroll? The developers and GC are responsible for making all classes viable. GC often has openly made fun of Rets and joked about nerfing them, then he does nerf us. Maybe he is the one with the problem.

Why should I have to reroll? The developers and GC are responsible for making all classes viable. GC often has openly made fun of Rets and joked about nerfing them, then he does nerf us. Maybe he is the one with the problem.

Can you link this warlock's profile? I want to see what kind of gear he has to get 220k HP and to be able to handle a PVP geared paladin with ease.

We are viable, you're just in the mindset of 'we're not facerolling therefore not viable'

There are other FOTM classes you can roll if you just want to faceroll

Though its still ammusing me that you're still basing our 'terrible' on level 85 which is for about...4 more days

We are viable, you're just in the mindset of 'we're not facerolling therefore not viable'

There are other FOTM classes you can roll if you just want to faceroll

Though its still ammusing me that you're still basing our 'terrible' on level 85 which is for about...4 more days
Once again you miss the point. Tell me how there is any semblence of balance when a Warlock can kill me in 10 seconds and remain 100% health?

You mean to say that doesnt cause you any concern? And dont tell me level 90 changes everything
If you let someone freecast on you without damaging, interrupting, or CCing them in any way, yes, it is possible that you will die when they're at 100% health

Of course you're going to blame that class for it when you didn't damage, interrupt, or CC them in any way, despite the fact that Retribution has plenty of tools to do so currently
As usual you didnt pay attention to the rest of the thread and my comments.

I said that I hit the Warlock twice for a total of 8K damage. He hit me 3 tmes for a total of 140K damage. So, no amount of CC or interupts were going to turn that battle around in my favor. Whether he destroyed me in 10 seconds or 20 seconds and had all of his health it still the same thing
When people use cooldowns on other people who don't use defensive cooldowns, they kill people quickly.
09/20/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Cayse
When people use cooldowns on other people who don't use defensive cooldowns, they kill people quickly.
Thanks, Captain Obvious. I seem to remember being so shocked that I hit the Warlock twice and averaged 4K and their health bar didnt move while they were averaging 35K per hit on me that I guess I forgot to throw a bubble on myself which means I would have lived another 6 seconds