3rd TOUGH SEASON FOR WARRIORS?

Warrior
09/21/2012 07:21 PMPosted by Gunny
Don't worry guys. We still got skull banner + avatar to smash our enemies :).

So that means.. every 3 mins we get to be dangerous... unless CC'd?

This is kind of how I felt about my Ret Paladin throughout Cataclysm and also why I chose Divine Purpose over the other two "cooldown" talents for MoP.

I don't mind being balanced around burst damage, I just really dislike being balanced around long cooldown burst damage. If you don't manage to get the damage off in a small time frame, then you're in a pretty bad spot until those long cooldowns come back up a few minutes later.

That's just bad design, in my opinion.
They should have nerfed our burst which was the only thing out of control. They could have done it as usually, making our dos cds mutually exclusive. Instead they nerfed our sustained, even OP which hitted for quite low damage... That and the set bonus nerf is overkill.

They will have to give us back the 4pc bonus or at least something as a 45 sec cd root break that doesnt require us to talent into it.
They should have nerfed our burst which was the only thing out of control. They could have done it as usually, making our dos cds mutually exclusive. Instead they nerfed our sustained, even OP which hitted for quite low damage... That and the set bonus nerf is overkill.

They will have to give us back the 4pc bonus or at least something as a 45 sec cd root break that doesnt require us to talent into it.

MoP Warrior really is starting to feel like Cata Ret. Which makes me a sad panda.

Well, at least our cooldowns aren't dispellable, I suppose?

MoP Warrior really is starting to feel like Cata Ret. Which makes me a sad panda.

Well, at least our cooldowns aren't dispellable, I suppose?

Don't say it too loud! Otherwise we may see something like Heroic Throw requiring you to pick up your weapon off the ground after using it! Remember: when it comes to warriors, the dev team can NEVER nerf us enough. lol
I friggin' love this thread.
Another season of BGing because no one will want to play with a warrior

Said no one ever because warriors will be fine at 90.
Through blood sweat and more blood we press on, BRING IT ON BLIZZARD!
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED
Challenge? I like a challenge. Challenges are fun. This? This is playing with a gimped class and for what? To prove you're a true (pretend) warrior in a videogame? Screw that. I play to have fun and a broken class is anything but. Peace out. Rolling a class that can actually kill things instead of being the class everyone focuses for an easy HK. And you KNOW that last bit is true.
09/22/2012 02:27 AMPosted by Garmok
Challenge? I like a challenge. Challenges are fun. This? This is playing with a gimped class and for what? To prove you're a true (pretend) warrior in a videogame? Screw that. I play to have fun and a broken class is anything but. Peace out. Rolling a class that can actually kill things instead of being the class everyone focuses for an easy HK. And you KNOW that last bit is true.

UNHOLY BEAST BEGONE!!! UNHOLY BEAST BEGONE!!!!!!!!!

lol FotM hunter..
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED BLIZZ!!!
It's a bit stupid how they nerfed our main abilities when there were many warriors complaining about being balanced around the last 20% of a fight.
Another impossible season?

Challenge accepted.
Gonna bet 3 months from now on, the same challenge on ppl here will start non stop QQ if this is how damage warrior scales at 90, which probably will be the case. Today in bg I hit 2.5k bloodthirst 5.5k wild strike 13k raging blow (both hands) on fully geared cata druid, which is a joke. Seen this happen before in cata, will be seen again in mist if you ppl dont stop the pretend to be tough stupidity, lets face it you were getting the shaft in cata because of that attitude and QQ a river for months.
Oh btw, all that dmg I can do with mage in one icelance, enjoy
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED BLIZZARD
CHALLENGE ACCE.... !@#$ this.

I put up with s5. I put up with s11. I'm not putting up with another season of being the only class subject to "must rely on healer to be useful".
<- winning!
ERMAGHERD CHARRENGE ACERRPTED