War Were Declared...

Emerald Dream
Anyone besides me bracing for the massive wpvp-fest that will be leveling in MoP when the realms come up?

5 bucks says nobody gets any REAL leveling done for the first couple hours, this is going to be insanity.

GENTLEMEN. READY YOUR PVP TRINKETS. AND GROUP WITH A HEALER!
09/23/2012 06:58 PMPosted by Selsix
5 bucks says nobody gets any REAL leveling done for the first couple hours, this is going to be insanity.

5 bucks says they make us download another 20Gb at midnight and I spend the next four days drinking Rock Star and weeping at the progress bar.
Cata was a clean launch....blizz has got pretty good about it. Expecting little lag, few momentary crashes, very little actual downtime.

Speaking of, @OP...there's no sched maint this Tuesday. At 2 am, you get your game on and go.
CRZ is going to even things out a bit if it doesn't break even further, but I'm looking forward to it
09/24/2012 03:57 AMPosted by Shurakaii
CRZ is going to even things out a bit if it doesn't break even further, but I'm looking forward to it

CRZ won't be active in Mists areas for awhile.
That title is driving me crazy, please fix it. It hurts my brain everytime i scroll past it.
09/23/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Congelado
I've got all my pots, flasks and whatnot ready. Three days off work, two fifths of vodka, LETS DO THIS.

*fist bump*

I've only got two days off, but I will make them count!

That title is driving me crazy, please fix it. It hurts my brain every time i scroll past it.

Also this.
That title is driving me crazy, please fix it. It hurts my brain every time i scroll past it.

Also this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQkaD6fG8mk

THE TITLE STAYS.
09/23/2012 09:23 PMPosted by Régulos
I already bought enough microwave meals for 1 full month

Somehow, someway my brain translated this to "MOM, MORE HOT POCKETS!"
09/24/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Dispelhope
I already bought enough microwave meals for 1 full month

Somehow, someway my brain translated this to "MOM, MORE HOT POCKETS!"

HAH.
I have not experienced an expansion release on this server, but on my old PvP server (which I had experienced BC, WOTLK, and Cata). It seemed there was an unspoken truce among Alliance and Horde, just a "Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone till we hit cap bro." Especially in the starting areas.
09/23/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Congelado
I've got all my pots, flasks and whatnot ready. Three days off work, two fifths of vodka, LETS DO THIS.

I like the way you think
09/24/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Vhiessu
I have not experienced an expansion release on this server, but on my old PvP server (which I had experienced BC, WOTLK, and Cata). It seemed there was an unspoken truce among Alliance and Horde, just a "Leave me alone and I'll leave you alone till we hit cap bro." Especially in the starting areas.

I can almost guarantee there will be fights for herbing and mining nodes in leveling areas.

Once Blizzard turns CRZ on in Pandaland, those things will be SCARCE AS HELL. People will want to stock up now and stock up fast.
09/24/2012 07:21 AMPosted by Bekks
That title is driving me crazy, please fix it. It hurts my brain everytime i scroll past it.

I saw it and a torrent of blood spurted from every orifice in my head when the brain aneurysm hit.
09/24/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Roahin

I saw it and a torrent of blood spurted from every orifice in my head when the brain aneurysm hit.

Why does NOBODY get the reference? -_-

CLICK THE DAMN YOUTUBE LINK!