[A] <Tenacious Defenders> 4/6 LF Healer!

Garrosh
EDIT: Currently looking for a geared and skilled healer. We would like a Shaman or Monk, but we will also review exceptional Priests. We are full on Holy Paladins. This healer will have a guaranteed spot in our 10 man core group if they can make 100% of our scheduled raid days (there are only 3!). Whisper or Adaska or Koorii in-game if interested.

NOTE: We are still looking for all classes in hopes of starting 25 man raids soon!

Good day everybody!

<Tenacious Defenders> is a level 25 guild that is now recruiting with the hopes of being able to do 25man raiding in Mists of Pandaria. We are a relatively new guild, with some familiar faces mixed in! Most of the leadership of this guild is made up of the leadership of one of the former #1 guilds on this server, <Tribute>.

Alright, I'll try and keep the rest short and sweet. You need to show up for raids prepared. You should have watched the boss videos or read a strategy corresponding to what we're doing on any given night. You also need to show up with your class/spec's proper food and flasks.

Loot system: Suicide Kings

Raid Schedule:

Wednesday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST
Friday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST
Monday: 8:30pm - 11:00pm EST

If you are interested in joining us you can whisper Adaska, Impenetrable, Koorii, or Shamalamado in game. Feel free to ask any questions, as we'll have a few of our own to ask you.

You can visit our forums at tenaciousdefenders.mmochief.com for more information about the guild and what we expect of our raiders.

Thank you and have a great day! Good luck to all in Mists of Pandaria!
Bump
Great job to Alliance for the world boss kills last night!
Bump

We are really in need of geared lvl 90 healers. We begin raiding tomorrow night (Wednesday 10/3/2012)!
Hi Koorii, I've been looking around for a raiding guild recently after taking a long break from Wow. Now that I'm back I would enjoy getting back into it. I've also been looking to get back to Alliance as well but still stay on Garrosh. After looking around you guys seem like a great place to go. I'm already well geared and ready to start raiding. Hopefully you'll see this before it's to late tonight. I would be willing and ready to xfer over if you guys are still in real need for healers tonight. I'll be around for a while if you do see this. Feel free to message me if you have any questions.
Hey Fujiphil! Glad that you responded and are interested in joining us! If you see this I'll pretty much be on all day from this point forward, so please make a level 1 ally toon and whisper me in game. Thank you and have a great day!
Bump, downed 2 bosses tonight!
Got 4 down now, and still looking for people!
BUMP! Looking for an exceptional Shaman or Monk healer. Will also consider Priests. This will be a guaranteed spot in our progression group if you can make 100% of raids (barring emergencies and stuff like that).

Send me an in-game mail if interested. Or whipser Æesir.