CoS - Looking for some other great guilds!

Wyrmrest Accord
Hey guys, first of all... thanks to all of you guys who have been helping to keep our recruitment thread active etc. over the last several weeks / months. There are some really great people on WrA, only a small handful of which are members of the great guild that I'm so lucky to be a part of.

With that being said, Crusaders of Skadoosh is starting to get love handles! oh nohz!

Yeah... weve actually grown significantly over the last few months! In the spirit of ensuring that we have the infrastructure in place to keep the guild the amazing place that it currently is, and to give everyone a chance to get to each other better and let things settle down a bit for the first few weeks of the expansion were ramping down recruitment efforts a bit.

That being said, this is an exciting time and we have lots of GREAT applications that come in. I would absolutely love to be able to suggest a great like-minded guild that they look into, and to be able to refer them to a friendly recruiting officer that can give them a good idea of what that guild values and is looking for in their membership.

So, with that... if your guild is compatible with the kinds of people you would find applying for CoS then give us a shout on this thread... let us know why your guild is great, and who we would speak to and we will relay that information to some of the great applicants we are seeing. I wont outline our guild too much, if you arent familiar with us, you can visit skadoosh.us to get a feel for what we hold dear.

I know that I have referred a few to Sententia, and heck, if Magical Adventures would stop being so... HORDE already, they would be on my list... I know we arent alone here though! :D I look forward to hearing from some of the wonderful guilds that I do not yet know!
09/24/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Juansun
if Magical Adventures would stop being so... HORDE already, they would be on my list...

Not my fault y'all are on blue team.

Get it together man.

Red team, all the way!

But seriously, hope y'all find some like-minded guilds! :D
09/24/2012 02:17 PMPosted by Juansun
if Magical Adventures would stop being so... HORDE

HEY..I've been on my blue alot recently.
09/24/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Shazù
if Magical Adventures would stop being so... HORDE

HEY..I've been on my blue alot recently.

I keep trying and failing to level my ally alts more! :<
Horde people are nice. Horde are not. D:
Bump.