Where are the productive threads?

Warrior
Post Limit:
I come to the warrior forums to learn new things about my class and use them in game to make myself better. I can't do anything with 25 threads a day about people saying warriors sucks. Honestly who cares if our dmg is lower than other peoples. Is your confidence so low that you have to be best DPS to have fun at a game.

To be productive I started using the tell me when addon today and it's pretty sweet. I have is setup to execute my rotation perfectly and different sounds play for what skill I am suppose to use next which allows me to look where ever I want throughout fights.
09/22/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Bregolas
Honestly who cares if our dmg is lower than other peoples.

People who PVP and can't kill anything.
People who get dropped from raids because warriors bring nothing to the table.
For starters ...
If it's that bad, the nerfs will be reversed. Every class has been nerfed at some time or another. Heck, we get people on the priest forums—non-priests, mind you—who mock us for rarely making a spectacle out of the various nerfs we've been served.

The theatrics make players not want to come to the Warrior forums for advice. I'm sure most of them realize what they'll get is "quit now because we suck". :/ Is it really so hard to exert a bit of self-control, lay out your concerns in a reasonable manner and keep them to a very few threads while continuing to help those who may not be as concerned about exactly where warriors fall number-wise?
People will complain about the nerfs till Tuesday. By then they will have quit the game or just accepted the nerfs.
09/22/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Terminusex
People will complain about the nerfs till Tuesday. By then they will have quit the game or just accepted the nerfs.

I hope your right.
holy !@#$ balls i suck at 85 in a normal unrated bg on a team with 7+ retards, which 4 are on alts, and im getting tunneled but just happen to see a big red kitty beating my face in so i cry about bm huntar being op. also because im in this unrated bg i run into premades and lose 6 in a row, and cry about ghostcrawler being a idiot as he is STILL in charge.

also brokenstorm you cry so much its fun to watch. however have you ever played a hunter pre dead zone buff, or removal? also you call people out as being little kids but you are throwing a temper tantrum that rivals what my 8 year old used to do a couple years back.
09/22/2012 04:33 PMPosted by Bregolas
Honestly who cares if our dmg is lower than other peoples.

Okay well, if your damage hinders you from accomplishing things in game I would think it only natural to care.

09/22/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Elethia
Is it really so hard to exert a bit of self-control, lay out your concerns in a reasonable manner and keep them to a very few threads while continuing to help those who may not be as concerned about exactly where warriors fall number-wise?

Very good advice. If people would only use the search feature or look at the front page before making new threads there wouldn't be so many about the same thing. I would imagine.
Unless you're a Warrior don't lecture me on how to respond to the inevitability of the ignorance at blizzard.

When your class drops as low as 1% represented in arena then you talk.

!@#$ing kids.

The point of my comment is this: nerfs happen, and table-flipping and petulance aren't going to garner a favorable response from Blizzard.

What class I main should have no bearing on that. I've played them all, though, if that satisfies some criteria you have in place. Every class has seen nerfs. Every class has seen periods of overpoweredness. It happens. Absolute balance is impossible in a game like this, and relative balance—which is what Blizzard is probably/should be aiming for—can be sticky enough after factoring in every variable.

I'm certainly not saying to sit back and passively accept every change. It should be your goal, however, to constructively criticize the changes and offer compelling evidence to support your argument. While it may be true the squeaky wheel gets the grease, the grease may do more harm than good depending on how and where it's applied. That's why the best feedback involves more evidence than hyperbole and generalizations.

I'd also like to posit that maturity isn't always relative to age, and that attacking a person instead of engaging their argument will likely serve to make you look quite puerile—ironically so, in this case.
I love the pre-expac warrior nerfs. Happens every expac, and every time people come out of the woodwork screaming about chicken little.
I come to the warrior forums to learn new things about my class and use them in game to make myself better. I can't do anything with 25 threads a day about people saying warriors sucks. Honestly who cares if our dmg is lower than other peoples. Is your confidence so low that you have to be best DPS to have fun at a game.

To be productive I started using the tell me when addon today and it's pretty sweet. I have is setup to execute my rotation perfectly and different sounds play for what skill I am suppose to use next which allows me to look where ever I want throughout fights.

yes this may be a forum where people go to look up information on warriors so on so forth. but this is also the place where people go to gripe about the blatent warrior !@#$%^ slapping that we constantly recive.

rage mech change for worse. crit being stolen and given to mage. its bs.

your right it would be nice to have constructive information on here. but for the most part all the elitest pricks have droven any kind of diversity in inofrmation away from the forums. to many people are sick of being called a noob and l2p to post anything usefull here.

WELCOME TO SOCIAL NETWORKING. you want more information complain to blizz for not actually being moderators and slapping the taste out of elitest's mouths for causing this.
09/22/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Psychopath
your right it would be nice to have constructive information on here. but for the most part all the elitest pricks have droven any kind of diversity in inofrmation away from the forums. to many people are sick of being called a noob and l2p to post anything usefull here.

You must be new here, because that's not actually what these forums are like.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I translated it.
Seriously though, the crying got old real quick. We didn't need a hoojillion threads talking about how we're "useless" in PvP and we're "unneeded" in PvE because a few morons can't roll face over keyboard and win at meters/bgs/arena.

Seriously, whine harder and re-roll. We want you to. Believe me.
First of all, as a previous regular on the Priest forums (played one since beta). I have seen Elly's posts and she has a good strong head on her shoulders, she is a regular leader over there and is very savvy as to how these things work. She's people conscious and it'd probably do you good to listen to her, take something from that post.

I'm not saying you're wrong about the nerfs, they're horrible, but I'm still having fun, so I'm gonna grow out my fem-beard and keep bashing things. Maybe I'm a loner, but I could care less either way, as long as I have fun. I'm smart enough to find a way to overcome the obstacles.
I got a solution, get over it.

Play the game, have fun. "Well, Mr. Pants I can't have fun if I can't do anything in PvP!"
Please see first sentence.