Best Paladin beard?

Darkspear
I vote me.

A close second would have to be Dinofac.

An even closer third would be Grant.

Does anyone dispute this?

Paladins historically store their Holy Power within the guarded safety of their magnificent beards. Much like a mothers womb the relative safety and warmth of a meticulously groomed Paladin beard is; without question, the foundation on which the Alliance is built.

Are there any Paladin beards I'm missing? It's no secret that Paladins are a super close-knit society of /hairflipping pretty boys. But I implore you, come into the light and share your beard with the un-bearded heathens. So that they might bask in it's glory and learn from it's ways.

Chuck Norris is a Paladin btw. Do you think he got a beard like that as a Warrior? hahahahahahahahahahahaha ENOUGH.
09/22/2012 07:36 PMPosted by Talentless
sir, im a 100% sure you dont understand the amount of $#@$# these people do not give.

You madame need to be working on a sexy-transmog to climb the ranks in my other WoW player appreciation thread. Leave beard talk to the men lil' lady.
09/22/2012 07:53 PMPosted by Talentless
I give multiple shts because I care about facial hair. HUEHUE

I've come to a conclusion you're 12.

I've come to a conclusion as well. You're a size 6 but tell everyone you're a size 2.
Grant is WAY better looking.
09/22/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Cowmastr

I've come to a conclusion you're 12.

I've come to the conclusion you are a self centered middle aged man 300+ lbs

In my professional opinion, the girthy fingers of a 300lb man would be physically incapable of typing out that kind of hate. Animosity requires passion, which requires high blood pressure, which is impossible! Because to a fat man it would be fatal.

No no. Those are the keystrokes of a short man. A short virgin man.
my beard is definetly number 1 lol
09/22/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Mogge
Grant is WAY better looking.

i thank you for the support ;)
I think I still have some breakfast left in my beard... I'm willing to share...
09/22/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Harrowmont
I think I still have some breakfast left in my beard... I'm willing to share...

Your beard is magnificent sir.
Aww you're nice.
09/22/2012 07:40 PMPosted by Cowmastr
I give multiple shts because I care about facial hair. HUEHUE

Only because you with you could grow more than a teen 'stache

EDIT: Harrowmont best pally beard in this thread
How DARE YOU attempt to win a beard contest without being a dwarf.

Fool!

dwarfs have some nice beards yes but they just over do it on those things i mean they can hide all of the horde in darkspear in those things haha lol. i will say however my beard is number one SUPPORT ME PLEASE :)
There may or may not be an investigation into whether or not harrowmont used beard enhancing drugs.
09/23/2012 12:43 PMPosted by Invincible
There may or may not be an investigation into whether or not harrowmont used beard enhancing drugs.

I am a Dwarf sir.

I was born with these glorious hairs.
09/23/2012 06:42 PMPosted by Harrowmont

I am a Dwarf sir.

I was born with these glorious hairs.

i saw you using beard products what do you say to that? hmmmmmm