(A) Holy pal or Resto/boomkin druid LF 10m

Guild Recruitment
Im looking for a new raiding guild for MoP, my old raid experience is as follows

All Vanilla and BC raiding, Wotlk all raiding including HM ICC as 10m and some 25m

In cata i hated the raiding from day one, So i took a break from PvE and focused on PvP with real life friends while doing raiding very very casually or not at all. Came back a little with DS but like the prior raids, was boring and proved my point on why i just decided to pvp

But i did a lot of beta testing raiding and loved the raids, loved challenge modes, and the whole scenario gameplay and just want to come back to PvE again, but need to find my home.
Very mature player, I dont do drama at all.

You pick the healer you want and ill transfer
Looking for a 2/3 day raid week.

Characters are:
Ngen Bleeding Hollow
Furiex Bleeding Hollow

Whisper in game or reply on here

Thank you
RAIDIATION NEEDS YOU!!

We are currently searching for 2 healers (preference toward holy paladin and resto druid but holy or disc priest will be fully considered equally).

Message me in game at dizzle#2957 if you have any interest in running in a 10m Tues-Thurs 9pm-12am CST with the intention of server firsts and HM all day e'eryday.
Also i added you in game on your server. Really would like to get you interviewed and xfered. You will have starting position for my core group. thank you
hey Ngen,

I know you marked yourself as Alliance but if you are willing to faction transfer, Impervious might work for you. Here is guild information, I'll try to get in contact with you on your server.

<Impervious> is a freshly transferred guild to [H]Arthas, looking to fill out our 10-man core group with a third healer. We are a hardcore/semi-hardcore guild with a laid back atmosphere and a tight knit group of friends who just enjoy playing together and progressing through content as quickly as possible. We down-sized for the expansion but most of our accomplishments were on [A]Bonechewer as we were #1 for our faction.

Raid Times:
Monday 9-12 EST
Tuesday 9-12 EST
Wednesday 9-12 EST

(Be aware our schedule may vary with the first 8 weeks of MoP due to college scheduling conflicts.)

Loot System:
In theory, it would be described as a free roll system with MS before OS but in practice it will more likely involve passing gear to those that would get the best use out of it as we will be a very small group-oriented raid.

VOIP: Mumble

Currently Recruiting:
Holy Priest
Holy Paly

If this sounds like a guild that you would be interested in then please feel free to contact either Stormpaws(Vylee#1719), Quiver(Unbound#1564), or Albinohorns(Albino#1970) or feel free to ask anyone in the guild who's online at the moment to get a hold of us.
We are currently recruiting for a Holy/Disc Priest or Holy Paladin to fill our CORE 10 man raid spot. Must be an experienced player.

We are a very mature group of raiders, with the goal of pushing for Server Firsts. We achieved Server First Madness Heroic on our old server Thunderlord under the name Vertigo.

Raid times:
T-W-TH (optional monday) 9-12pm EST

We are a very close group and we have been raiding with each other for quiet sometime now.

If you are interested please contact me in game Lethalea#1746
Hi,
We're looking for a few punctual people to fill out our 10 man raid group and could really use a H Pally. We lost a some of our core raiders as the Cata content grew old and are now working to rebuild going into MoP. I would consider our raid group somewhere in between casual and hardcore. We're a really fun group - drama free.

We require:
-vent with a mic that doesn't make me want to put a sharp object in my ear
-a sense of humor
-the ability to take light criticism
-punctuality

What I offer:
I try my best to make our raid group a place where showing up doesn't feel like work. Where people want to come because it's fun and enjoyable. Where the group can joke around, and get bosses down. But where getting bosses down doesn't come at the expense of someones feelings. A place where people don't get yelled at in or out of raids. Where criticism is kind and constructive. I feel a good raid environment is also a place where strategies can be discussed, and ideas are never flat out vetoed.

We are an adult guild, and as such chat is not filtered.

If you're interested and would like to know more, you can contact me on my realID the_woman_n_black@yahoo.com or you can go to our website, http://www.toolegittocrit.guildportal.com. I can also be contacted at the email above directly.
If you wouldn't mind Ngen, I'd actually love you to join Casualist Jerks weekend team on friday/saturday from 8:30 to 11pm. We are in need of a boomkin with resto os you'd be main specing moonkin but can still roll on the heal gear.
I encourage you to contact me with my battletag Assasinx2007#1547 if you wish to know a little bit more about us, I'm not going to leave a giant wall of text. :)
Hey Ngen

I feel that we may be a good fit for you. Much like yourself, we are in the business of raiding at the highest level, while doing so with a light schedule. We are currently rebuilding our 25m roster for MoP and are in need of caster dps. If you have interest, here is our guild spam, or feel free to get into contact with us in-game or on our website!

<Pandemic> US-Stonemaul is currently recruiting for 25m raiding positions for heroic content in Mists of Pandaria. We are a returning guild, that is rebuilding our core raid group to start off the new expansion. Our goal is to see all of the content before the next raid tier is released, but to do so on a light three day, nine hour schedule that allows for other activities besides raiding. Formed in 2009, we are a reliable group of players, that has extensive experience of raiding at the highest level.

Cataclysm Raiding

7/7 Firelands H
13/13 Tier 11 H

What we need:
Currently taking applications from any exceptional raider.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday from 6:00-9:00pm Pacific.

Loot System:
EPGP - http://www.epgpweb.com/help/system

More Info:
Visit us at http://wowpandemic.com to apply or post about your interest, or speak to an officer in game for further inquiry. (GM Battletag: Cramz#2885)
Hey there Ngen!

We'd love a holy paladin for our 10 man progression raiding team.
Looking to raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 8PM EST until 11PM EST

Contact us at temerityguildrecruiting@gmail.com
Battletag: hstepan418#1714
RealID: kojimo418@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!
Name: Bad Example
Realm: Stormreaver
Faction: Alliance

We currently have 2 raid groups in need of a Resto Druid.
Our Core raid team and our Weekend team.
If you could contact me in-game I will give you more information.

Stellaluna#1682

We offer:
  • Guild Bank repairs
  • Guild Website
  • Guild facebook page
  • Mumble Voice service
  • Expect to see:
  • Core Raid Groups
  • Weekly Alt Raids (for non-core members/alts)
  • Transmog Runs
  • Achievement Runs
  • Dungeon Runs
  • Battle Grounds
  • Arenas
  • Contact Stellaluna in-game or fill out an online application.
    BadExample-SR.enjin.com/Recruitment
    Hey Ngen,

Fellow Bleeding Hollow player here, well, I transferred here 2 months ago. My guild is looking for one resto druid to fill our last spot in our ten man raid. I tried to log onto alliance side to talk to ya but you weren't on. We will be raiding 8-11:30 est Tues Wed and Sun. Please contact me on real id tcb7599@gmail.com
    We are running tonight, and have a Resto Druid spot open. All the details are in our thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6678818138
    Hello!

Take a look on our guild:

Guild Name: Jadewing Dragons
    Raid Size: 10
    Realm: Sen'jin [PvE]
    Faction: Horde
    Server Timezone: CST
    Raid Schedule: Wednesday-Friday 8pm-11pm [CST]
    Guild Master: Aeleiona
    Officers: Restopwny, Rasgabucho, Rofy

About Jadewing Dragons

We are a new ten man raiding guild on Sen'jin, formed with experienced members from Cataclysm and beyond. Our goal is to have a relaxed atmosphere, while still being serious about our raiding. We want to kill heroic mode bosses, and everyone must pull their weight to do so.

We raid three nights a week, wed-fri, and we have raids going on on weekends too. We are looking for dedicated raiders that can meet our raid times and have a very good attendance, so we can keep our bench low.

Open Classes

Hunter
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Monk (Tank or Healer)
    Guardian Druid
    Blood DK
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman
    Disc Priest
    We may also consider exceptional applicants of any class.

Submit your apllication on our website: http://jd.wowstead.com/recruitment
    Hi there

Ring of Destiny has been a successful HORDE raiding guild for over 10 years, dating back to Everquest. We are a mature group and we are looking for like minded players who love to raid and excel at doing so.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thu 730-10:30pm EST and we are looking for a couple good members to fill our roster in an effort to push progression. We currently are 8/8H in Dragon Soul.

For more information, feel free to contact us in game using RI, battle tags, or email us at ringofdestiny@gmail.com

ringofdestiny@gmail.com

Ring of Destiny's Contact Members:
    Toth - Guild Leader
    Crichton RealID- david4757@yahoo.com
    Battle tag
    Crichton4757#1172
    Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com. Willing to pay for transfer if accepted. Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man
    Hi, Ngen!

We are looking for a Resto Druid for our Fri/Sat team and would like to talk to you about what you're looking for in a new "home".

<Novus Orsa>
    Server: Lothar
    Time Zone: EST
    Raid Type: 10 Man
    GM: Malorey (BattleTag: Malorey#1733)
    Officers: Berelius (General Guild) & Kath (PvP)

Raid Teams:

Group 1 - RECRUITING 1 TANK
    Raid Days: Wed/Thurs
    Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)
    NEEDS:
    1 Non-Pally Tank (Any Non-Pally Tank - DK or Druid strongly preferred)

Group 2 - NEW - RECRUITING 2 HEALERS
    Raid Days: Fri/Sat
    Raid Times: 9pm - 12am EST (invites at 8:45 SHARP!)
    NEEDS:
    2 Healers - Paladin, Priest or Druid preferred

Check out our website for more in-depth information and to apply. Our full recruitment message can be found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5979219404?page=1#0

Feel free to add me to BattleTag (Malorey#1733) if you think we might be a match or if you have any questions.
    We need a holy pally!

<devise> of Sargeras (US) is a new guild focused on raiding, but doing so in a manner that is sensitive to the time limitations and sensibilities of the many professionals who enjoy the game. When people work long hours, they become more aware of the value of raid time. We value your time, and we want you to value ours. Current members have experience in Top 200 and better ranked guilds, and similar experience is expected of all applicants.

*RETURNING PLAYERS - WE WANT YOU*
    If you don't have current logs because you've been gone for a while, don't worry! We'll take LFR logs!

TL;DR Details:
    • New 10-man guild on Sargeras
    • 21+ preferred, 18+ required
    • Female-friendly! LGBT-friendly! Parent-friendly! Old-friendly!
    • 2-day raiding: 1:00-5:00PM CST Saturdays and Sundays
    • Shooting for Top 1000 or 500 in our first year (hopefully higher! but we're being realistic)

Current needs:
    • Hunter ----- Medium
    • Monk ----- HIGH (any spec)
    • Paladin ----- HIGH (any spec)
    • Rogue ----- ULTRA HIGH

Apply at http://www.deviseguild.com/apply or contact tickle#1616

The finer details:

We will raid 2 days only, and only on the weekends. Hours will be 1-5pm CST. The reasoning for this is two-fold: we expect many of you will be working on weekdays, and weekends will be the best time for you to play. We also recognize that sometimes people who work long hours want to tie one off on the weekends. These hours allow you time to leave for the bar, and time to sleep off the hangover.

Ranking is important to us, but we are a new guild forming close to the release of Mists. A US top 500 would be great, but it may or may not happen. What matters to us is that we strive for that goal. This means: knowing the fights, knowing your class, and understanding strats. It means a little extra homework, but the game isn't so complicated that it means a lot of homework.

We are shooting for a roster of 11 or 12. This allows us flexibility on class stacking needs for certain fights, as well as the ability to still raid should real life eliminate one of our raiders for a weekend. This also means that some people may sit for a bit on progression. The needs of the guild will come first here.

What we expect from you:

Maturity. Homophobic and racist slurs are for teenage boys, not adults. We will not tolerate it, ever. WoW has a diverse player base, and you never truly know who it is you are playing with. Respect each other.

Knowledge of your class. We want to push content. We will not be on the bleeding edge, especially on a realm like Sargeras, but we don't want to be stuck on farm material because people can't take the time to learn about the class they are playing.

Dependability. A raid group is made up of many individuals. When you don't show, you fail all of them. When their time is limited, the insult is magnified.

Participation. Because people's ability to be in game is limited, we ask for participation in our forums. Perhaps a breakdown of your class' abilities, or some ideas for a boss we are currently pulling. What matters to us is that our collective success matters to you.

If this sort of raiding appeals to you, we would love to see an application from you. Mumble interviews will also be conducted to help us, and you, get a feel for one another. Once Mists drops, we know it may take members a bit longer to level to 90 than most, so we may add an extra week before raiding begins. We expect everyone to be ready for first pulls within two weeks of Mists release. We look forward to meeting you.

Apply at http://www.deviseguild.com/apply or contact tickle#1616
    Challenge Accepted is a hardcore and realm first seeking team, formed by the old HC raiding team from TheBrethren (tier 11). Throughout Cataclysm, we have built our roster and our cohesion to excel at raiding and reach for higher US rankings. We are now ready to hit MoP and compete with the best. Our long journey of weeding out and building is over, we are now a war machine ready for tier 14 and beyond.
    We treat every one of our members with respect and encourage anyone who wants to be part of a fresh and active guild to make this guild their home.
    All casuals, friends, GDKPers and raiding enthusiast are welcomed.

We are currently accepting all casuals and friends. No app is required if you have a referal from within the guild.
    If u have a raid team and wish to be affiliated with our guild ( free repair, mats, vent, pots), PSW an officer and we can discuss a merge.

Our goal is to form a raiding haven with excellent standards on Khadgar.
    Hopefuls for the hardcore raiding team should read on.
    Cheers

Progression
    8/8hm

Needs
    1 Range (warlock,shaman,boomkin,SP)
    1 healer (pally,druid,monk)
    Fill-ins
    All exceptional applicants

Raid times
    Tues (8-11 est)
    Wed (8-11 est)
    Sun (8-11 est)

Group 2

We are separate from group 1 and have our own oriented goals which will be one of the top groups on the realm. We are also in the process of establishing ourselves and are quite hardcore in raid progression. If interested go and app at http://challenge-accepted.enjin.com/ and indicate you are applying for group 2. Raid times are yet to be decided but currently we raid 2 days a week if needed. We are just taking it easy till MoP but once MoP hits be prepared to go into a hardcore raiding schedule. After establishing ourselves we expect to be a top US 200 group and pushing group 1 for realm firsts.

If you want to talk to someone in game please whisper:
    Illidine (it_is_nick@hotmail.com)
    Malthos (xxtony67@yahoo.com)
    Frosted
    Server: Blackrock - PvP - PST - Los Angeles Datacenter - High Pop - Horde
    Battlegroup: Bloodlust
    Guild LvL: 25
    Raid Size: 10 Man
    Current Progress: 2 Groups 8/8 HMs
    Guild Website: http://midnightparadox.enjin.com/

About Us
    Midnight Paradox does not classify ourselves as a hardcore guild, but more a relaxed progression guild. As we spend a lot of time playing this game, we want Midnight Paradox to be an environment in which we enjoy spending that time, and seeing end game content while still current. We take our guild’s social cohesion seriously, and we believe that it’s often the single most important force behind our team’s success. Hence, we’re seeking team oriented players who understand that it’s often necessary to put Guild needs before individual wants.

We have chosen to focus on 10 mans because they have proven to not only be difficult but we also feel that they stress the importance of individual performance and accountability more than their larger counterpart. We will be running a 11-15 man roster to ensure hard mode kills that require specific classes and specs. EVERYONE will get to raid. We will rotate players quickly and efficiently during loot and trash to continue pulling at a fast pace. Those who do not get to raid will run in other groups we have going.

Our current Raid schedule:
    Tues - Wed 8:30pm - 11:30pm Server Time (pst)

Recruitment:
    We are always recruiting skilled and dedicated players, regardless of class. We do not accept applicants for bench spots. You will have a fair opportunity to show us what you have. Our trial period generally lasts about 2 weeks. During this period, we evaluate trial raiders based on their attitude, attendance, skill level, situational awareness, and cohesiveness with the guild as a whole. Current needs:

Raid Leading a Plus
    Tanks: Very Low - (None DK)
    Healers: Hplay or Priest w/ dps os
    Rdps: Open - Hunter and Lock
    Melee: Closed

Loot:
    Need/greed rolling with Council intervention on highly contested items. Factors at play in loot decisions include but are not limited to raid performance, attendance, previous loot receieved and significance of the upgrade.

Requirements:
    1. 18+ years old.
    2. Vent & working mic.
    3. Extensive raiding experience, high skill level, extensive knowledge of raiding and class mechanics, high raid awareness.
    4. Able to maintain a minimum of 95% raid attendance.
    5. Research every boss fight BEFORE stepping foot into it. Boss strategies will be posted in our member forums.
    6. We expect you to be a member of our guild, not just someone who shows up for raids and then disappears the next 4 days. We don't expect you to spend all of your time on WoW. That's not what we are about. However, checking the guild website regularly is required, and we would prefer you make an effort to get to know your fellow guildies. The closer we are with each other, the better the team we will be.

How to Apply:
    - Go to midnightparadox.enjin.com
    - Read the Q & A
    - Provide us with a detailed application, and do not leave any fields blank. If you do not have any of the requested items (logs, screenshot, etc) then make sure you get them before applying.
    - All applications are private! Nobody from your old/current guild will be able to see it.

For Additional Information:
    GM: Akie
    Co-Gm: Aparadoze
    Officers: Kcufehttahw
    Recruiting Officer: Kaebl

Note: If no one is available, ask someone in guild as the chances are some one may be on a alt that will be able to speak with you.
    Greetings and salutations Ngen. Have a specific need for heals. <Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting in preparation for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. We transferred to Stormreaver-PvP on Monday June 11th. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
    Faction: Alliance
    Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
    Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
    Raid Schedule: Saturday, Sunday; 3PM-7PM
    Raid Size: 25 man.
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Arena Schedule: Tuesday 8PM, Friday 10PM
    RBG Schedule: TBD
    http://www.sodalityofthecairns.us/
    Battletag: Natersmater#1999