[A] Liquid Mettle - LF Holy Pally / Mist Monk

Lightbringer
All experienced and skilled players are encouraged to apply to be a part of our raiding team!

Liquid Mettle is recruiting competent individuals seeking progression for our core team in Mists of Panda. Our raid times are 7:15pm - 10:30pm PST, Tuesday - Thursday. Invites go out 15 minutes before raid.

As a member of the guild you get guild repairs for all your toons (even alts!) We cover flasks, food/feasts, pots, gems, and enchants for our raid team. Even though you should always have your own consumables and supplies just in case. Donating whatever you can to the guild bank helps support this concept, and also makes it so we can have gold for repairs or to purchase more materials if need be.

Spots will be given to people who:

- show up ready to raid (pots/flasks/food/gear enchanted/max professions)
- show you are committed to being here
- show experience/knowledge in raiding
- class knowledge (do you know the ins and outs of your toon)
- positive attitude

Liquid Mettle is a tight-knit group of skilled and mature players that enjoy raiding. We do not recruit players to have them sit on the bench. If you are recruited, you will raid. If you choose not to raid and just want to hang out, you're more then welcome to join!

We're currently looking for either a competent Holy Paladin or Mistweaver Monk for our core team. We are like minded, dedicated and skilled individuals that are 2/6H MV 3/6N HoF. Whisper Lucidprodigy in-game, visit the website below or shoot me a message here for more information about how to get a main spot into the guild. Thank you for your time!

http://www.liquid-mettle.net/
Hey so I was going to whisper you in-game but I saw you're doing Firelands and I don't wanna bother you while you're busy, but I saw that you are looking for a Blood DK, and I am currently looking for a guild to join. I don't have years and years of raiding experience, I just came back into WoW in the middle of Cataclysm but I have done some raids before. I know how to not stand in fire, and not devour my mic while talking. I'm also friendly and always looking to make new friends and have an awesome time. (:
Edit: Top post updated, read above.
Updated, please refer to top post. Thank you!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
sure id love to apply for a 3/6normal group
Updated, see top post, and Amicoolyet...we were 3/16N until we downed trash to Elegon. Spirit Kings isn't really a boss.
Updated top post please refer to it. Thank you!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Updated